Innokin
What's new

Coppervape Integra.

quincey43

Achiever
I got this a few days ago and can't decide whether I like it or not! It is an exceptionally smooth and quiet vape but that's my problem, I love to have some crackle and pop from my atties and I don't get any from this at all. I know it is quite popular on here what are your thoughts on this. I suppose there's just no pleasing some folk!!

E-liquids.com
One of the things I love about it is how quiet it is.

Bowl of rice crispies next to you each time you take a puff? ;) :D

In all seriousness though I do love a crackly vape but I always thought that was the build that caused it and not the atty? Or am I wrong?

AcmeFog
In all seriousness though I do love a crackly vape but I always thought that was the build that caused it and not the atty? Or am I wrong?
Maybe, perhaps I will put another build in and raise it up a bit and a tad less cotton. I want to like it but I definitely like and bit of crackle and pop in my life!!!

I hate the crackling and noisy vapourisers in general. I am definitely in favour of the more discreet devices. It avoids unwanted attention.

Smoore
Maybe, perhaps I will put another build in and raise it up a bit and a tad less cotton. I want to like it but I definitely like and bit of crackle and pop in my life!!!
Have just stripped and cleaned mine out. Will pop a build in and see if I can make it noisy

Don’t put enough cotton through the coil and you’re sure to get some crackle.

Vape Green
Aside from the annoying silence ;). How are you finding it @quincey43 ? I’m getting brilliant flavour from mine now I’ve got the wicking sorted(I have vt at the moment so that statement doesn’t ring true at the mo).

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom