What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

coppervape dvarw mtl

well ive used red astair toonz tws menthol tobacco this is really strong lemon tart ry4 double so im lost really as to why is so muted

Too much cotton in the coil? An air leak somewhere? These are just guesses...

i have been trying contact coil today and they seem better but have been using spaced coils before

Always spaced coils for me. I do notice that with the dvarw the flavour very noticeably drops off when t needs new cotton. I guess that’s because I hardly put any in it, so when it’s done it’s done.

also found that if i run a 1 ohm contact coil at low watts it is better so instead of 13 watts better at 10 watts it will get there in the end famous last words

I'm really enjoying MTL vaping on the Dvarw. How often do others rewick on average? Should it last days or a couple of weeks?
I've vaping on fruit juices that are not too sweet.

I'm really enjoying MTL vaping on the Dvarw. How often do others rewick on average? Should it last days or a couple of weeks?
I've vaping on fruit juices that are not too sweet.
I'm mainly tobaccos and rewick after a couple of refills on the middle size, so after about 6-10 ml.

I am only using fruits in my dvarw at the mo, rewick every three days - I find it makes a noticeable difference.

Back
Top Bottom