What's new

coppervape dvarw mtl

hi ive tried low and high on the coils coil rod resting on the edges even tried pushing it lower wicking no probs at all used to wicking subtanks and its very similar to the subtank rba decks

What kind of wire are you using? Can you also take a photo of the deck?

It's strange. I'm shite at building. I never made a coil before receiving this and every build has been good.
The only problem is I need to re-wick every couple of days. I put the coil is spaced and pretty low, make sure the air holes are lined up.
I use enough cotton to cover the air holes and fit loosely in the coil.

sorry no camara at the moment i have used kanthal a1 and ss use it in the subtanks no probs at all so its just puzzled me with this also have kayfuns no probs skyline no probs dripper all on same builds all are ok on flavor just this dvarw in fact every other rtas are ok

What flavour are you using.

I find that some tanks excel with one flavour but not with another. so a tank may be good at fruit but bad at deseerts. Good for tobacco and bad for fruit

That’s a good point @Peeej . I mostly use tobacco and dessert type of flavours. For these the dvarw is very good, but can’t comment on fruit etc.

Dvarw is really not so good for fruity liquids, more for desserts
Hmm, I never thought about this. I'm only been vaping fruit in it. I will see what desert flavours I have to try.
What MTL tanks are better for fruit?

Back
Top Bottom