What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coming Of Age

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Achiever
So i posted this in the MTL Clubhouse thread unawares there was now a whole MTL section on the forum due to my lack of activity

so keeping in my lifelong lazy style instead of typing it all out again ive copied and pasted it over

so been inactive on here for a while busy with a number of things

I feel like ive came out the other end of my obsession with fogging out the living room and having tried a number of the new pod systems that have come out i was beginning to really enjoy MTL again.

So i purchased the Berserker RTA, fired a Ni80 Fused Clapton in there at 0.7 ohms, and filled it up with my very first tobacco juice to try, The Kingsman from Alfa labs, and i have just fell in love with MTL again, for nearly a week i have vaped nothing else and that hasnt happened in a year.

i am not awaiting delivery of my Rose V3 purchased from the legend that is @Rob and have a fresh bottle of Cuttwood Tobacco Trail waiting in anticipation.

Never thought id enjoy a tobacco juice but seriously loving it and annoyed at myself for not giving MTL the respect it deserves.

It feels like when you finally stop playing with your wrestling figures and learn to play guitar and listen to Hendrix, a coming of age :22:

Its nice isnt it?
Ive been through the fogging stage and came out of the other end a MTL'er - Im enjoying the tobacco sensation again and salt nic has really made the difference.
I wont be going back :)

It's still nice to dabble with the big boys for the odd nostalgic flavour but it does make life so easy and tobacco juices have come on so much that there's an endless supply of novel choices when you want something different. Plus even as a "premium" juice buyer, I only spend about a tenner a week on mtl juice.
All good.

Am I right in thinking you diy @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 ? There are quite a few nice tobacco concentrates and recipes, you should get into mixing your own 50/50 higher nic liquids. I think mtl has more possibilities for creative blending.

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking you diy @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 ? There are quite a few nice tobacco concentrates and recipes, you should get into mixing your own 50/50 higher nic liquids. I think mtl has more possibilities for creative blending.
aye i did do a bit of diy for a while but i went back to just buying juice as it was easier, if there is good one shot tobacco mixes though might consider going back to it

The only one shot type of concentrates I use are a couple from best cig liquid (definitely do your research on them though, a few I’ve had I’ve found totally unpalatable while others are excellent) and the FA ry4 type ones, which for me are really good (ry4, ry4 nutzilla, fruit and nut, ry59, they have quite a few and are good at 3-5%).

Oh, and b-juice, but unfortunately they have recently gone out of business.

I’m sure other folk can recommend other tobacco one shots. ry whore seems to be a popular one. I’ve still not got round to picking some of that one up, keen to try it. But I have far too many concentrates and bottles of liquid lying about at the minute.

Seems quite a few are coming round to MTL now. I came in at MTL and tobacco and I never left .... I'm beginning to feel unevolved ......... ;)

RY4 Nutzilla and RYWhore I've found good too.

I used to drip and squonk at about 110w with homemade aliens. I tried MTL but didn’t like it.

Once I tried a GOOD MTL setup I’ve never looked back - sold all of my DTL gear and purely MTL now.

I much prefer the laid back experience, more flavour, better throat hit, nicer hardware (in my humble opinion) and not going through 20-30ml’s of juice a day along with 4-6 batteries!!

Much, MUCH happier now and have no desire what so ever to go back

Interesting to read some of these posts. Never really tried an MTL setup, always been blowing clouds

Back
Top Bottom