What's new

Coil Muck

I vape mainly sweet tobaccos. My coils frequently look like something out of the La Brea Tar Pits ............. I've learned to live with it. Flavour's great. :8:

I vape mainly sweet tobaccos. My coils frequently look like something out of the La Brea Tar Pits ............. I've learned to live with it. Flavour's great. :8:
Please don't mention anywhere abroad,i've had three holidays cancelled so far this year and i'm feeling hard done by...lol

Dry burn, invert, dunk the glowing coil (being careful not to press the button or get the mod wet) in a glass of water to quench it, leave it in for a few seconds, then shake off excess water in sink, dry burn it again (steam comes off) and repeat. After a few goes the gunk all comes off and sinks to the bottom of the glass.

Last edited:
Dry burn, invert, dunk the glowing coil (being careful not to get the mod wet) in a glass of water to quench it, leave it in for a few seconds, then shake off excess water in sink, dry burn it again (steam comes off) and repeat. After a few goes the funk all comes off and sinks to the bottom of the glass.
Then down it in one...lol

Dry burn, invert, dunk the glowing coil (being careful not to press the button or get the mod wet) in a glass of water to quench it, leave it in for a few seconds, then shake off excess water in sink, dry burn it again (steam comes off) and repeat. After a few goes the gunk all comes off and sinks to the bottom of the glass.
Nice one. I'll give that a go.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom