What's new

Clone question

Funnily enough, they have discontinued their version on FT already. Thats what i was told to look for initially
I got mine from 3fvape. The sxk is sold out but they have the yftk version. They are a very good vendor. Have bought quite a few things from there.

Hi Styx, agree with all the above, and as you are discovering it's a good idea to ask here about whichever tank or atty you're interested in. Much as I like and use SXK, YFTK and Coppervape there's usually one of them that have done a better version of each atty than the others ............... and it's not always the same one. :D

I got mine from 3fvape. The sxk is sold out but they have the yftk version. They are a very good vendor. Have bought quite a few things from there.
Yup, The black ones are 7-14 day days to ship so sticking with FT. Dont know how delivery times vary but gotta try learning a bit of patience im thinking.

Hi Styx, agree with all the above, and as you are discovering it's a good idea to ask here about whichever tank or atty you're interested in. Much as I like and use SXK, YFTK and Coppervape there's usually one of them that have done a better version of each atty than the others ............... and it's not always the same one. :D
Thanks, and also thanks for reminding me i need to go back to manabush. Used to love powow.

This is so true. I bought the cheapest no name kflite version and is as good as the original in every way. In fact, as the base doesn’t stick like the original I’d say it’s marginally better. Go figure

Don't bother with ulton I found them tobe overpriced shite. sxk or yftk are ok but someimes like ulton overpriced

Back
Top Bottom