What's new

Clone question

Ok, Its worth paying double for YFTK and waiting a week for stock to arrive? I would buy original but they are waaaaay out of my price range sadly. Thank you.

Edit: Ninja'd?

Might be worth checking the reviews on FT

Ok, Its worth paying double for YFTK and waiting a week for stock to arrive? I would buy original but they are waaaaay out of my price range sadly. Thank you.

Edit: Ninja'd?
You are ninja'd when another person posts what you are about to post slightly before you.

I would always stick with those 3 cloners but some people just go for the cheapest and often get lucky.

Might be worth checking the reviews on FT
Just done that but prefer to listen to general opinions of mtlers than what could be anyone on FT. Yeah im going with the YFTK. Like the black ones and the glass spares fit the tank.

Just done that but prefer to listen to general opinions of mtlers than what could be anyone on FT. Yeah im going with the YFTK. Like the black ones and the glass spares fit the tank.

I’ve always found the reviews on there to be pretty reliable. Well actually more so the forum discussions.

Aye, we tend to call it like it is, we dinny get our stuff for free....

Ah, the forum discussions on fasttech, I was meaning. You know the tab next to the reviews? Obviously the posters on here are also trusted in their opinions, mind. :)

Yep, it's a good idea to do both. Sometimes the reviews will pick up a flaw on a certain clone brand, but yes, you don't wanna just rely on them alone.

Thank you so much for the help and advice guys. Ok i pulled the plug on the yftk and ordered some glass as well. Now to look for a couple of neat mods to put on my wanted list. not going for clones on regulated mods of course.

Back
Top Bottom