What's new

Check this out .... Vaporesso Polar

Simon G

Olympian
I'm posting this is here because it would effect a MTL vaper the most... don't get this mod unless you want over 100w though your 0.6ohm MTL coil..... and more proof that some reviewers do a good job for all of us, thanks Phil.

Absolutely detest mods with those big stupid screens, so I'd never be near it, thank god.

Good shout though Simon, seems it's a coil cooker with that firmware for MTL users.

Absolutely detest mods with those big stupid screens, so I'd never be near it, thank god.

Good shout though Simon, seems it's a coil cooker with that firmware for MTL users.

yeah, it's stupid, even putting 25w though most stock coils designed for 15w would be a disaster even for a short amount of time ... just fucking fire at the wattage I have it set at, shit like this really niggles me. I often vape MTL on a 0.6 or 0.7 SS coil at low power, I really don't want 100w going though it even for the briefest moment. lol..

I'm rapidly getting tired of the endless releases of half baked untested vape gear coming out these days. Seems I'm reverting to mechanicals more and more so I can control my vape myself...

I'm rapidly getting tired of the endless releases of half baked untested vape gear coming out these days. Seems I'm reverting to mechanicals more and more so I can control my vape myself...

It's genuinely worrying ..... I think they are more concerned about having 50 thousand options and fancy screens than just making it work right, and most people just ignore all those options anyway, set the power and just never touch anything else..... does anyone mess around with power curves and stuff? I might play around with it for a day but I never bother after that.

I'll be happy when my three regulated mods finally give up the ghost and I can just ignore all this madness.

Maybe I'll ask @vapesmarter if he'd like to make me a parallel mechanical box mod. Certainly thinking hard about it, that's for sure.

It's genuinely worrying ..... I think they are more concerned about having 50 thousand options and fancy screens than just making it work right, and most people just ignore all those options anyway, set the power and just never touch anything else..... does anyone mess around with power curves and stuff? I might play around with it for a day but I never bother after that.

Haha never
I build my coil at 1.2-1.4ohm and set the power at 12-14W and I will not touch it again

Last edited:
Agree. I like the safety of a well designed and built regulated mod but would prefer the power adjustment buttons to be placed inside the mod so as never to accidentally get changed.

Have anyone used the "power lock" feature on any mod or ever think about it?

My answer: nope :D

Back
Top Bottom