What's new

Care package

RevSr

Postman
Couldn't quite figure out where to post this so I defaulted to here. I got my older brother into vaping properly over Christmas (he still smokes but not as much so I will call that a win). He has finally run out of the 200ml of juice I gave him so have put together a care package for him with a bit of everything. (I have bought a lot of new concentrates recently) If he likes something I will make him up some more. Thought this was a cool picture and I also wanted to ask for some advice. How would I send these across country to Liverpool? What's the best /cheapest way? Any ideas from you clever apes? Cheers
20190616_000629.jpeg

Couldn't quite figure out where to post this so I defaulted to here. I got my older brother into vaping properly over Christmas (he still smokes but not as much so I will call that a win). He has finally run out of the 200ml of juice I gave him so have put together a care package for him with a bit of everything. (I have bought a lot of new concentrates recently) If he likes something I will make him up some more. Thought this was a cool picture and I also wanted to ask for some advice. How would I send these across country to Liverpool? What's the best /cheapest way? Any ideas from you clever apes? CheersView attachment 193961
That's a great selection, lucky brother. I'd pack them in a ziplock bag and then in a jiffy bag, personally. Never sent anything except by Royal Mail, so others might have better advice.

That's a nice gesture mate. I'd personally wrap them in bubble wrap before putting them in a jiffy bag, and adding extra tape. 2nd class packet is probably cheapest, but you need to know the size and weight first.

We're seeing an increasing number of eliquid bottles that have come loose in the post. Once there were 2 glass bottles of nic leaking from a special delivery parcel. No protection whatsoever, and my manager was pissed when I bigged the incident up, demanding hazmat (for a joke).

If you're sending royal mail they need to be in a leak proof bag.

Tape the lids with insulation tape and put the lot in a zip lock freezer bag then in a padded envelope.

All my juice arrives in Jiffy bags except from one vendor who boxes with packing peanuts. If it were me I’d bubble wrap and pop in a box

Lovely, cheers for the replies guys. Sounds like tape, ziplock bags and jiffy bags required!

Tell the nosey fecker at the post office, they're scented anal lubrication gels, or if you're not brave enough, scented oils/fragrances for candlemaking etc. RM are inconsistent regarding ejuice being posted, some don't care but I have had a package knocked back when I told the truth. Just went back in the afternoon when somebody new was on the counter & bent the truth a little :D

Tell the nosey fecker at the post office, they're scented anal lubrication gels, or if you're not brave enough, scented oils/fragrances for candlemaking etc. RM are inconsistent regarding ejuice being posted, some don't care but I have had a package knocked back when I told the truth. Just went back in the afternoon when somebody new was on the counter & bent the truth a little :D
Luckily the guy at the counter was supremely uninterested and asked me no questions whatsoever. Saved me some potential embarrassment [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom