What's new

Budget MTL e-liquid?

Scottish Vaper

Initiate
Afternoon everyone.

Just wondering what you find to be the best budget MTL e-liquid? Been vaping on 88 vape for a long time but some of the flavours aren't that good!

What do you find is the best budget liquids?

Cheers

Yeah, one pound Liquid have always been a reliable choice.
Some really good flavours, some bloody awful but all of a high standard and tpd compliant.
American lite and peppermint have been mrs kids go-to for year's. Never had issue.

Double drip 50/50 is worth a go £13 for 6 10 ml bottles off ebay.
I just ordered off rejuiced i wasn't that impressed if I'm honest but flavours are so subjective

heres a few i'd like to add. a vape shop near me sells ifresh and vape huts for a quid. they are alright. you can buy them online too. I hope that's some help. but they are 35pg and 65vg. I've used them in a pen vape t18 but didn't taste of anything. I put it in my sinuous v80 and they performed better.

Had the same experience with rejuiced, wasn't impressed, gave the rest away. I've tried quite a few one pound ranges and haven't been overly impressed with any of them.

I did enjoy one pound vaping co's spearmint and mint imperial, but the rest of their stuff didn't impress me.

These days I just buy known good brands on 3x10ml deals to try and save my wallet or mix my own.

Back
Top Bottom