What's new

bishop mtl rta

€20 Shipping on a €4 product :) Yeah, I'll wait ;)

Received a 4mm SS one this morning. Purchased because a friend reckoned I'd enjoy it as I like FeVs.
For ME .... and I know we're all different, with the two largest Air Pins in, 2.5id spaced Coil of .30 Kanthal and using a 50/50 liquid at 12.5 watts ......... Not quite what I had hoped for. Too tight, BUT I did say "For Me". So being adventurous..... Took One Pin out all together!!!! Better, but of course now it has become pretty turbulent (whatever that may mean to you?)
I think I'll get the Dremel to the Large Pins and see whether I can improve on things. I also think I also need to experiment with Coil Height a bit? I set it up as shown in various You Toobs and I'm not really getting anything NEAR to that which a FeV gives me in ways of Flavour.
Early days I know, but at the moment.... Nah, not quite what I enjoy.

Aesthetically, it's an OK looking RTA I guess, but again that's terribly subjective.
I've found that if I build and wick it level then just tease it lower a gnats after I've built it I get the best flavour.
Excuse the state of it I'm ready for a rebuild.

20210413_120718.jpg

Yeah, I have just gone even lower!! Improves things a tad but I'm still feeling my way. One thing I have already discovered however..... "For ME" it's not at it's best with Tobacco liquids. Just washed it out, rewicked and it's faring better with Fruits.

Yeah, I have just gone even lower!! Improves things a tad but I'm still feeling my way. One thing I have already discovered however..... "For ME" it's not at it's best with Tobacco liquids. Just washed it out, rewicked and it's faring better with Fruits.
Take it you've ditched the supplied drip tip?

Yup, personal issue with my fingers meant I struggled to loop the legs under the trapping screws.

There was another one recently that wicked like that, where u leave the cotton straight across into each side channel
Does anyone remember? I think it was a midrange rta

There was another one recently that wicked like that, where u leave the cotton straight across into each side channel
Does anyone remember? I think it was a midrange rta
Auguse era wicks like the bishop.

Back
Top Bottom