What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

bishop mtl rta

Am i right in saying the bell caps are 4mm?
And the bell cap would fit on the 2mm version converting it?

They look like 4ml at least?

I'd imagine it would fit the 2ml version as the chimney is part of the tank.

I managed to find the Bishop extras page on TVGCs' website yesterday, but can't seem to find it anymore. Annoying as it might have more info.

Last edited:
Noticed the 4ml bellcap for the Bishop turns it into a top fill.

Anybody buy one yet?

I didn't realize it was top fill until I read the description on NatureVapes' page.

Maybe 3fVape & VaperBay need to add that it allows for top filling to their own descriptions, as I'm sure more people would be interested in it.

I've got the 4ml version coming from Nature vape tomorrow. I already have the 2ml one and rate it highly which is why I got the 4ml one, looking forward to getting it.

Is the throathite similar to the FeV?
I think the smaller chamber produces less hit.

I have 70 MTL RTAs and none of them come close to the FeV, I'm excited to see what Vapor Giant will be releasing soon, they say there will be a new MTL RTA.

Is the throathite similar to the FeV?
I think the smaller chamber produces less hit.

I don't own the FeV, but I agree that a smaller chamber produces less throat hit.

The Spica Pro is a good example of this. Make the chamber bigger - more TH.

And I think that's why the 22mm Vertex has less TH than the 24mm MD rta, even though they're basically the same deck / design in 2 different sizes.

Received a 4mm SS one this morning. Purchased because a friend reckoned I'd enjoy it as I like FeVs.
For ME .... and I know we're all different, with the two largest Air Pins in, 2.5id spaced Coil of .30 Kanthal and using a 50/50 liquid at 12.5 watts ......... Not quite what I had hoped for. Too tight, BUT I did say "For Me". So being adventurous..... Took One Pin out all together!!!! Better, but of course now it has become pretty turbulent (whatever that may mean to you?)
I think I'll get the Dremel to the Large Pins and see whether I can improve on things. I also think I also need to experiment with Coil Height a bit? I set it up as shown in various You Toobs and I'm not really getting anything NEAR to that which a FeV gives me in ways of Flavour.
Early days I know, but at the moment.... Nah, not quite what I enjoy.

Aesthetically, it's an OK looking RTA I guess, but again that's terribly subjective.

Back
Top Bottom