What's new

bishop mtl rta

Just noticed on the 3FVape email that there's new tank variations coming for the Bishop :

authentic-ambition-mods-tanks.jpg

https://www.3fvape.com/misc/57910-a...-kit-for-bishop-mtl-rta-20ml-40ml-silver.html

Interesting thought... but... I bought the 4ml bell cap for the standard 2ml Bishop and it diminished the flavour. Needless to say it lives in its packaging these days.

I felt cheated when I bought that bell cap. Christmas Cracker levels of quality to it.

The topfill does work.

It just feels like it should cost 99p from Poundstretcher rather than the £10+ they're selling for.

I’ve been reading a few reviews while I wait for mine to be delivered tomorrow. One such review states that the glass from the Ares 2 fits the tank should you need a spare glass. Somebody might find this info useful.

I’ve been reading a few reviews while I wait for mine to be delivered tomorrow. One such review states that the glass from the Ares 2 fits the tank should you need a spare glass. Somebody might find this info useful.
Excellent cheers for the info I broke my bishop glass threading it on. Got 2 Ares 2 glass spare best go check it fits.

Very useful thanks Coolie.

Back
Top Bottom