What's new

Billet box & vapeshell

I have seen a few little reviews on the mtl section here? Is that a no go?

I think they might be discussions, rather than reviews. People put reviews in the review section. Why not start a discussion about your billet box and vapeshell? Either in the bb section or the mtl section?

this Is primarily what id like to do is offer a little bit of an insight into the BB from a mtl capers point of view... if I'm not going to get crucified for doing a mtl approach to the billet box review, id happily take the time for you guys
Take all the time you need Sah :) if you attempt to place a “review” before you have achieved the required post count it will be deleted. Makes no odds what style of vaping one does with it, rules are rules. Get posting, you’ll soon have enough :)

I think they might be discussions, rather than reviews. People put reviews in the review section. Why not start a discussion about your billet box and vapeshell? Either in the bb section or the mtl section?
“,I may well do so!! thanks for the reply!

Take all the time you need Sah :) if you attempt to place a “review” before you have achieved the required post count it will be deleted. Makes no odds what style of vaping one does with it, rules are rules. Get posting, you’ll soon have enough :)
Are all of the dtl/mtl reviews all jumbled up together then?

There has only been the one major review as all other discussions have been in the Billet Box section :)

Back
Top Bottom