What's new

Billet box & vapeshell

Younoowho

Postman
1F8AAEFB-AA64-48E5-974F-15E43EE1D1BF.jpeg
98185621-FA59-4410-A9B6-2441C7EAD5CD.jpeg
Anyone fancy me doing a bit of a review on this bad boy I picked up today? All set up for mtl, genuine BB and vapeshell rta bridge

In a word NO! Reviews have to be posted in the review section for which you don't have access to and won't until you reach 100 posts [emoji4] nice looking mod though [emoji6]

Loads of info on the vapeshell over in the billet box section, jion in with other bb users :)

In a word NO! Reviews have to be posted in the review section for which you don't have access to and won't until you reach 100 posts [emoji4] nice looking mod though [emoji6]
I have seen a few little reviews on the mtl section here? Is that a no go?

Loads of info on the vapeshell over in the billet box section, jion in with other bb users :)
I probably will... but my heart is with mtl and was wondering if all of the inhabitants of the mtl section would like a bit of a rundown

The problem with putting the review in the Mtl section will mean it will only apply to folks who have a BB, which for this part of the forum or the forum in general, is not very big. It will be pointless to anyone without a BB as it will not be transferable to those using regular mods.
Theres a few of us new to the BB who would like to read it though.

The problem with putting the review in the Mtl section will mean it will only apply to folks who have a BB, which for this part of the forum or the forum in general, is not very big. It will be pointless to anyone without a BB as it will not be transferable to those using regular mods.
Theres a few of us new to the BB who would like to read it though.
this Is primarily what id like to do is offer a little bit of an insight into the BB from a mtl capers point of view... if I'm not going to get crucified for doing a mtl approach to the billet box review, id happily take the time for you guys

I think many of us who use the Vapeshell have read a lot of reviews but I always enjoy hearing other peoples views. its always nice to see what people are doing with theirs and how they are getting the best from it.

I do think the Billet section would be the best place for it though, but that's just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom