What's new

Best Stock Coil MTL tank?

Ive had the complete opposite experience. Ive got a few of these and I find them totally bomb proof! Never had a leak or a dud coil and they are my go to when going out and about. Coils last really well too. I know they had some dodgy batches of coils, but thankfully ive been lucky. My OH uses them too and has managed to make one coil last over a month now which is crazy.

Either you were lucky or I was unlucky, as my experience with Jac Vapour gear was totally the opposite. I must admit the S22 tank itself is ok, and it leaking on me was almost certainly down to the coil. As I was filling it at the top, it was literally pouring out of the air holes at the bottom!
Out of a pack of 5 of their MTL S-coils, one was totally blocked, one leaked like a sieve, and the others just spat and gurgled. The vape on those that actually worked was very hot with a nasty burnt taste. Possibly a ‘bad batch’ but needless to say I gave up on them after that...

Big innokin zenith fan myself..great vaping for me on the 1.6ohm coil...
I have 8 zenith tanks no leaks nothing easy to fill easy to change coil.
Never had an issue with any coil after using since their inception.
I adv at 10-11 watts using 12mg 50/50 eliquid and a coil lasts me 3 or 4 days.

I adv at 10-11 watts using 12mg 50/50 eliquid and a coil lasts me 3 or 4 days.

Only 3 or 4 days???

I haven’t used their standard coils for a while, but when I did I was getting at least 2 to 3 weeks out of them. I get almost a month out of their Plexus Z coils at 14 watts. Must admit my daily vape 50/50 e liquid is pretty clear though, and not very sweet.

Only 3 or 4 days???

I haven’t used their standard coils for a while, but when I did I was getting at least 2 to 3 weeks out of them. I get almost a month out of their Plexus Z coils at 14 watts. Must admit my daily vape 50/50 e liquid is pretty clear though, and not very sweet.
Yes I use baccy roots original..dark,thick,sweet,and loves eating coils but I’m happy..price of zenith Z coils is now almost half of what it used to be.

I still think the original nautilus and nautilus mini are my favourites. I've got the aspire armour steel and cage tanks on them so they're pretty indestructible.
Yeah, I think I'll need one of them. Will chuck it in the next order from China probably

Jac vapour s22 is a great wee tank and the coils are brilliant [emoji106]

I got into rebuildables, but I've yet to try anything better for stock coils than the original Nautilus and Nautilus Mini, only thing is the coils can be a bit hit or miss. Zenith does seem to be good and is popular, and Innokin have a better rep than Aspire for QC on their coils being consistent.

Another vote for Zenith.
No matter how many fancy-ish stuff I have sitting on my desk, Zenith always gets used the most hands down.

Another vote for Zenith.
No matter how many fancy-ish stuff I have sitting on my desk, Zenith always gets used the most hands down.

I take 2 kits to work - (just in case) plus 10ml juice
and a zenith is always one of them tanks - nuff said
(on occasions both are zenith's - depends what's charged/wick'd
but always ensure I got one of these to hand no matter what I grab)

Back
Top Bottom