What's new

Best Stock Coil MTL tank?

ZeroBass87

Postman
As I've been out of the loop for a while, I've rediscovered the joys of MTL vaping a higher nic strength for those moments where I need that extra hit, or for a sneaky puff at work where the clouds would be a major annoyance..

I was just wondering if there's anything out there that gives a good solid MTL vape, but with stock coils. I've tried RTAs but they always leak, as I'm a moron when it comes to wicking them.

I've broken my 2nd spare Nautilus glass, so that's out of commission until the new ones arrive from China. I love the original Nautilus, but is there anything else that can give as good a vape as that?

Cheers,
Mark

Two of the best are Innokin Zenith and Jacvapour S22. Both very popular on here and solid performers. Zenith is available in TPD and non TPD versions.

Another vote for the Innokin Zenith tank, especially with the Plexus Z mesh coils.
I cannot however recommended the Jac Vapour S22 tank or coils. Tank leaks and the coils are garbage, in my experience.

Definitely the Zenith is brilliant the other one is the Kabuki which takes Nautilus coils don't know if you can still get them from china, yep just looked and for just over £6!!!

The Eden Mods Trillium is another good tank that takes Nautilus coils, with their adapter.

Cheers guys, I'll have a look at the suggestions. The Zenith looks quite good at the moment

I own a Zenith and find it a bit disappointing actually. I would buy a Kabuki or Vika Fantasy before I would buy it again.

I own a Zenith and find it a bit disappointing actually. I would buy a Kabuki or Vika Fantasy before I would buy it again.

N2 is disappointing, maybe the Zenith is not the ultimate bursting with flavour tank
but almost fool proof & one of better options and widely available tanks

I was worried about parts - or rather there aren't any so the warning if smashes = new tank
but dropped my main 4ml Zenith a few times and still going

Another vote for the Innokin Zenith tank, especially with the Plexus Z mesh coils.
I cannot however recommended the Jac Vapour S22 tank or coils. Tank leaks and the coils are garbage, in my experience.

Ive had the complete opposite experience. Ive got a few of these and I find them totally bomb proof! Never had a leak or a dud coil and they are my go to when going out and about. Coils last really well too. I know they had some dodgy batches of coils, but thankfully ive been lucky. My OH uses them too and has managed to make one coil last over a month now which is crazy.

I still think the original nautilus and nautilus mini are my favourites. I've got the aspire armour steel and cage tanks on them so they're pretty indestructible.

Back
Top Bottom