What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best platform to build RTAs ?

I don't really need it for resistance, can eyeball it, but I can't get on with spaced coils. They always go snap crackle pop when I do them.

Why? What makes it '3 times as expensive' better?

Edit: asking seriously, is there something that makes it better?

Nope, it's no 'better' than anything else, but I like it as a build platform

For those people who don't use a mod or an ohmreader - do you bother to pulse / strum the coil to even out the glow?
indeed i doo but once too often forgetting to 5x off the device or an err in doing so resulting in burnt cotton or burnt me tends to lead me to pull off as soon as the coil has been proven an even burner..

Also i often prime a bit heavy and juice runs off the deck before its absorbed sometimes..

Nope, it's no 'better' than anything else, but I like it as a build platform
Oh, for sure, this thing is tiny and the only weight to it is the 18650 battery.

And yeah, i dunno how long it will last, but i just wanted something cheap until i trusted myself not to do something stupid that fries my mod the second i try to fire it, rather it fries than by newly beloved aegis (way more impressed with it than the armour pro despite not having all the bells and whistles)

I have a highly expensive custom wood base.
actually I just smacked a nut into an old off cut of pine..

My atomiser stand is very similar. We had a very big expensive solid oak coffee table that would have lasted five hundred years and doubled as an air raid shelter but Mrs kid decided (as she often does) that we needed a change and a much crappier one (in my opinion that means little) was bought. The nice one went to the brother in law who wanted it to fit into his alcove for his huge tv. It was about two inches too large so with tears in my eyes I cut the table down. I now have a two foot long oak atty stand.

Thanks for all of the replies everyone, seems that there's loads of options. :thumbup:

This is my DIY solution...

DSCN2528.JPG
DSCN2529.JPG
DSCN2519.JPG

i assumed everybody built with the atty on the mod. it seems like the obvious choice, since that’s where it lives. no point taking it off and putting it somewhere else just to put it back on again.

Back
Top Bottom