What's new

Best platform to build RTAs ?

Surely I can't be the only person who builds tanks by holding the deck in my hand? That'll be your cheapest option, just be careful not to slip and stab your finger when tightening the screws.

I have an ohm reader but barely use it these days.
I actually have been for the last month or so before this question was asked...looked around to see what was in a 2ft radius of where i was sitting that i could employ my no longer utilized stoner engineering skills to make something into a build stand in under a minute with little to no effort.

We used to use 2 liter soda plastic bottle caps fashioned in the same manner to make gravity bongs so the bowl head would screw on

Generally a crumpled up tissue serves as both the 'atty stand' and mess prevention when rewicking or rebuilding an in use atty. Always more juice in there than you thought..

For those people who don't use a mod or an ohmreader - do you bother to pulse / strum the coil to even out the glow?

Not really answering your question but if anyone wants a cheap, so far so good ohm reader that test fires i got this for $9.77 off fast tech (no idea what price it would be in pounds or euros)

Coilfather 521 tab mini v3
www.fasttech.com/p/9648165

Everything ive put on it has been accurate to .01 ohms. Its 8cm x 6cm x 2 cm

Edit: i would suggest not ordering it from fasttech tho if u need it this year :-)

Use a Coilmaster 521 plus, the one that looks a bit like a frisbee.

Use a Coilmaster 521 plus, the one that looks a bit like a frisbee.

Why? What makes it '3 times as expensive' better?

Edit: asking seriously, is there something that makes it better?

For those people who don't use a mod or an ohmreader - do you bother to pulse / strum the coil to even out the glow?

no.

It's a simple coil, it's spaced, it's fine. ;)

I don't even care what resistance it is. :D

Back
Top Bottom