POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Best MTL RTA Without JFC?

Discussion in 'Mouth to Lung Vaping' started by SteveV, Jan 21, 2019.

1. SteveV

SteveV Postman

That looks lovely :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. rew

rew Veteran

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tobytyke

Tobytyke Achiever

Where might one purchase one of these Primes or Dvarw that people speak of. Are they clones and decent ones?? How are they for flavour etc and to live with?? The only tank I can seem to get any joy out of is the Doggy.

#23 Tobytyke, Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  4. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

For clones, fasttech would probably be your best bet.

5. SteveV

SteveV Postman

The Dvarw and Kayfun Prime are so called high end atomisers. The original kayfun Prime costs around £100 and the original Dvarw about the same if you can even find it in stock anywhere. Fasttech sell clones of both, most of them seem to be ok but, in my humble opinion, the YFTK clone of the Prime is the best. In terms of flavour and performance the YFTK Prime clone is excellent, probably as good as the authentic at a fraction of the price. Personally I've never tried any atty that beats the Prime, although some come close. I have a doggy and the flavour from it is very good. One major difference between the doggystyle and the Prime is that the Prime has juice flow control. I think jfc is a really good thing but others (such as my misses) disagree. In terms of flavour I think the flavour from the Prime is better than from the doggy, again others might disagree. If you need any advice just ask.

• Like Like x 1
  6. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

The sxk prime is very good yet I prefer the dvarw.
    The problem with ytfk (as I found when dealing with them a year or so back) is they are not a manufacturer and as such have floating production. They may be made by smjy/ulton/coppervape or other. The quality of atty you receive varies.
    I've had some fantastic stuff and some so/so stuff with multiple orders of the same product.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SteveV

SteveV Postman

Interesting stuff, I didn't realise that. I guess I've been lucky, all the YFTK Primes I have are very good while the Dvarws have been much more variable. A few of the Primes have needed new o rings but apart from that no problems.

8. Tobytyke

Tobytyke Achiever

Thanks for the info on this @eyeball kid @SteveV... if it’s not too much trouble when you get chance, could you tag me a link for the better ones as there’s too many on FT :18:

9. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

You’ll not go wrong with the coppervape dvarw. It’s a bit dearer than the others though.

• Thank Thank x 1
  10. Tobytyke

Tobytyke Achiever

Cheers bud,, I’ll take a look & add one to my wish list

• Like Like x 1