What's new

Best MTL RTA with then option of an extension

+1 on the Glaz Mini from me!
I’ve just ordered the Pandora plus bell cap from Manabush on ZT’s recommendation - it’s a good price for both from Manabush plus you get a free 10ml Manabush juice chucked in - win win!

Well I’m really liking the Pandora + bell cap. Superb! Be interested to know what airflow configurations people are using, so many options.

Well I’m really liking the Pandora + bell cap. Superb! Be interested to know what airflow configurations people are using, so many options.
I honestly cant remember what the under coil is at - i think 1.6 - then i have the outer ring on the last hole before the slot :)

I’ve settled on 1.6 for now, it’s working like a charm.
It is a fine vape, hugely improved with bottom fill

the airflow choices are outstanding

Its a shame you cant change that without taking the tank apart - but you cant have everything right!
For perfection for me this tank would have had a bell cap from the start and airflow changeable externally, i cant really think of anything else that could be improved tbh

cross head screws maybe

It is a fine vape, hugely improved with bottom fill

the airflow choices are outstanding

Its a shame you cant change that without taking the tank apart - but you cant have everything right!
For perfection for me this tank would have had a bell cap from the start and airflow changeable externally, i cant really think of anything else that could be improved tbh

cross head screws maybe

Will you be getting any SS bellcaps in soon?

Will you be getting any SS bellcaps in soon?
Yep gor more ss atties and bells on the way … and a few black t no so many

we still have a black one and cap left i think

Back
Top Bottom