What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best MTL RTA with then option of an extension

Bishop rta with the optional 4ml bellcap.

Pioneer rta with the long chimney for 3.7ml capacity. Some uk vendors might send the long version of the rta by default.

And the Vertex rta, which comes with a 3.5ml spare glass tank & chinmey extension.

Thanks all. Went for the Neeko, loving it at the minute. Massive difference in flavour from my Nautilus GT, and I was happy with that until I got this!

...and I'm resurrecting this for more suggestions. Love the Neeko, after a second tank for something different to play with - still MTL.
Top fill is a definite, the ability to take over 2ml would be great, as would a build on the easy side (I'm fine with the Neeko).
I should add at this point that I have the Pioneer - and I hate it with every fibre of my being, so that's probably a no. :D

...and I'm resurrecting this for more suggestions. Love the Neeko, after a second tank for something different to play with - still MTL.
Top fill is a definite, the ability to take over 2ml would be great, as would a build on the easy side (I'm fine with the Neeko).
I should add at this point that I have the Pioneer - and I hate it with every fibre of my being, so that's probably a no. :D
Manabush are doing a deal on the pandora with bell cap kit, could be worth a shout.

Hellvape Vertex for £15 at a few places gets my vote. Comes with a chimney extender & spare glass to allow 3.5ml.

It'll end up slightly taller than the Neeko though if that sort of thing is important.

Manabush are doing a deal on the pandora with bell cap kit, could be worth a shout.
What @ForestMagpie says is true we are selling it - however i will pre vouch for the pandora from long before we got it in - its all ive used for the past year, i have 6

Suicide Mods Ether MTL RTA is a cracker. It's for sale at Evolution Vaping for £9.99!!

I just got the EVL Wraith which is pretty great with the 1mm air inset, and that has a 7.5ml tank section you can buy (and it's only 44mm tall with the big tank, apparently!) My favourites, both of which have various tank size options, are the dvarw mtl fl and the EVL reaper V3 (although maybe the Wraith will replace the reaper for me? I need a bit more time with it...)

I heard a lot of good stuff about the pandora, but I never managed to get one when they were in stock, and now I feel like I don't really need one!

Back
Top Bottom