What's new

Best MTL RTA with then option of an extension

Simebaby

Postman
Hi All
Looking to start getting into rebuildable coils - what’s everyone’s favourite MTL RDA?
I like a tight draw, and ideally I’d like an option to increase the tank size from the stock 2ml.
I see a lot of love for the Kayfun - can that be extended? Any others people recommend?
The easier to use the better!
TIA
Si

I am still looking for my favourite. I am in between ares 2, chutlu, gas mods and kayfun lite. Good luck trying out everyone's favourites:)

My favourites at the moment are Steamcrave Glaz Mini and Aspire Neeko.

My favourites at the moment are Steamcrave Glaz Mini and Aspire Neeko.
I was just looking at the Neeko. Does the tank still have the removable bung to limit it to 2ml, or has it been modified since the samples?

I was just looking at the Neeko. Does the tank still have the removable bung to limit it to 2ml, or has it been modified since the samples?

If you buy in UK it will have the bung but it is very easy to remove.

The Ether is pretty good too. You need to buy the glass pack to get the extra tank size though.

For me it has to be the Neeko brilliant RTA, second is the Ether I have 2 of each!!

I have the KF 2019 and 2021 Lite Plus, both can be extended to 4ml and are good MTL tanks, but the later version with the Aerokon pin is the one to go for if you want to dial it down to masochist level restriction - also it doesn't leak (the 2019 could leak through the air adjustment screw in the 510).

Back
Top Bottom