What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best MTL Device? Innokin Adept ZLIDE Vape Kit?

I picked up an Aspire K-Lite Kit the other day and really like that, the good old Aspire BVC coils with top fill, on a sweet slender pocket friendly mod. The JacVapour Vim is good too, it uses its own coils but have no complaints for flavour with either using 50/50 juices or with higher PG.

My only experience with Innokin was the T18, which I found really harsh giving me too much throat hit even with 0.6% nic juices. The Aspire and JacVapour coils run with 1.2% juices much better without killing your throat.

So I am sure have Innokin upped their game from the T18, but are they worth another look or should I stick with what I know.

Also if the Ares is anything to go by, the MTL that Phil and Dmitri like is what I would call a restricted Direct lung.. I have on;ly recently got the Ares working well and that is above 25 watts, vaping it like I would a Skyline.

I like Mike Vapes, he seems to be a nice bloke, but that also means he likes everything and it is hard to learn much from his videos except functionality and how build decks work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom