What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best for flavour

ma
Did you have the smallest reducer with a single 1.2mm hole? There is a problem with the coppervape one I experienced. It had been put away for a while, and when I got it back out it seemed much slacker than I’d remembered, even fully shut with the small insert.

After a while I dissed that the airflow ring has a bit of vertical movement, and air was leaking in at the top of it. Changing the o ring fixed it.

It can potentially go very tight, definitely tighter than a kayfun lite.
maybe i should play with it more ..

Last edited:
ma

bye i should play with it more ..

Make sure you have that small insert, close the airflow ring fully shut and push it upwards towards the tank to make sure it’s not letting air in round the sides. If it is, replacing the o ring sorts it out but just pushing it up is a quick fix. It should be able to get pretty tight. The good thing about it is it never floods or gurgles no matter how tight you have the airflow and the airflow stays super smooth. I think it’s a pretty well thought out tank.

As I've said before I spent the whole of last year searching for a mtl experience on a bf rda as I like the convenience of a large juice reservoir a squonk box offers. I tried a new rda every two weeks on average and for me the strike is king. It offers the best mtl experience and when coiled right (not difficult) can give all my rta' s a challenge. The speed revolution is a close second. I know what your thinking. Side airflow, never gonna happen. I had the same feelings to but what can I say. It just works. Airflow hits the bottom of the coil and boom. Flavour city.
The snapdragon would be next. That's a sore spot as a took ages to buy me a genuine bf model then it got nicked. But it's fantastic. Probably the nolegeal is next but that is ultimately a copy of the snappy.
The mcfly and little big bang are variations on the strike and very good also.
I've been through a hell of a lot of them and surprisingly few are mtl focused.

Agree on the strike, it’s great for what it is. I had one for a short while but wasn’t squonking and the constant dripping was too much of a pain in the arse for a lazy sod like me so I moved it on, but the vape experience from it is excellent, nice tight, smooth draw and great flavour. I’m definitely a tank person though.

Agree on the strike, it’s great for what it is. I had one for a short while but wasn’t squonking and the constant dripping was too much of a pain in the arse for a lazy sod like me so I moved it on, but the vape experience from it is excellent, nice tight, smooth draw and great flavour. I’m definitely a tank person though.
I enjoy all the flavours of the vaping smorgasbord.

The style of wicking on this reminds me of the old clockwork RTa

I know you like your tight draws, and if that's the case I'm not convinced I'd recommend the SXK Corolla :-/ It's good, but needs a fair amount of airflow to keep from overcooking the coil due to side airflow.

Either way, if you were still interested, I have one lying around I can send to you. No charge and better than waiting on the slow-boat :) PM me if you want it.

Reading through the comments above. I've never tried a Spheroid or Heron, but I'm quite familiar with the internals from Qorax.

Can someone explain why you consider it to be gravity fed - in contrast to pressure (vacuum) systems?

I can see that the wicks reach into the tank, as opposed to a well with juice coming up vertical channels to meet it. If there were no vacuum I would have thought that the GPs would piss juice everywhere.

Is 'pressure system' a reference to the vacuum you create when taking a draw - which seems to be part of the mechanics of a lot of tanks with vertical channels in order to wet the wicks.

This is kind of pertinent as I'm getting to know the Dvarw, and already addicted to the Exocet - both of which have their wicks exposed to the tank of juice. I don't like drawing very hard, so this style seems to suite me...

Just trying to boil down to first principles

Back
Top Bottom