What's new

Best for flavour

How did you feel about the Kayfun Lite? Personally I loved the flavour on it but the faff and the inconsistency put me off.

Which leads me to my recommendation. I’m enjoying the Limelight Tube. Admittedly my one required some fettling as I think I got one from a bad batch. But now I’ve got it working it’s great. KFL deck, but with proper Calix style juice flow and top fill. 1.8mm under the coil, Less airy than the Prime when it’s closed down.

It’s what the Kayfun 4 should have been imo.

It’s my favourite rta at the moment, at least until my Calix V4 arrives.

If you get the full set of adapters you can get the Skyline as tight a draw as a Taifun GT3, for flavour if you're into tobaccos/fruits gennies are good and imho don't go more than 60% VG for juice 50/50 is better.

How did you feel about the Kayfun Lite? Personally I loved the flavour on it but the faff and the inconsistency put me off.

Which leads me to my recommendation. I’m enjoying the Limelight Tube. Admittedly my one required some fettling as I think I got one from a bad batch. But now I’ve got it working it’s great. KFL deck, but with proper Calix style juice flow and top fill. 1.8mm under the coil, Less airy than the Prime when it’s closed down.

It’s what the Kayfun 4 should have been imo.

It’s my favourite rta at the moment, at least until my Calix V4 arrives.
Kayfun light draw was perfect - the inconsistency was what switched me to herons - I’m not the biggest fan of pressure fed systems, even the berserker can be twitchy if it thrown around in bag.

I don’t understand why gravity fed systems are not used more - I can’t think of a less simple way to wick anything

If you get the full set of adapters you can get the Skyline as tight a draw as a Taifun GT3, for flavour if you're into tobaccos/fruits gennies are good and imho don't go more than 60% VG for juice 50/50 is better.
I agree with all that. Especially the last bit

Kayfun light draw was perfect - the inconsistency was what switched me to herons - I’m not the biggest fan of pressure fed systems, even the berserker can be twitchy if it thrown around in bag.

I don’t understand why gravity fed systems are not used more - I can’t think of a less simple way to wick anything

I think the Aiolos & Spheroid was the first (and so far only) gravity fed system I’ve ever used. And yeah it’s bulletproof. I can throw that in my coat or bag and just not worry about it.

Saying that. The tube has been in my bag and pocket all week and not a hint of a gurgle, seep or leak so far, and I don’t bother closing the jfc. It’s one of the most resilient systems I’ve used.

On the other hand. My kayfun prime has been stood upright in an atty stand for a couple of days and the damn thing is leaking from the air holes.

I found the skyline too airy!

Did you have the smallest reducer with a single 1.2mm hole? There is a problem with the coppervape one I experienced. It had been put away for a while, and when I got it back out it seemed much slacker than I’d remembered, even fully shut with the small insert.

After a while I sussed that the airflow ring has a bit of vertical movement, and air was leaking in at the top of it. Changing the o ring fixed it.

It can potentially go very tight, definitely tighter than a kayfun lite.

Last edited:
Did you have the smallest reducer with a single 1.2mm hole? There is a problem with the coppervape one I experienced. It had been put away for a while, and when I got it back out it seemed much slacker than I’d remembered, even fully shut with the small insert.

After a while I dissed that the airflow ring has a bit of vertical movement, and air was leaking in at the top of it. Changing the o ring fixed it.

It can potentially go very tight, definitely tighter than a kayfun lite.

That surprises me. My authentic kfl can close off completely. Do you have a clone? Maybe the grub screws are different.

That surprises me. My authentic kfl can close off completely. Do you have a clone? Maybe the grub screws are different.

An sxk one. It’s the one I got off you in a swap. It can screw right in, but after a certain point the airflow gets turbulent and it doesn’t really produce vapour. Maybe it’s something specific to this clone, then. I like it though, get it out every once in a while, despite it being a bit of a pain in the arse.

Back
Top Bottom