What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best 19-20mm RTA?

Flower Power

Postman
Inspired by a picture from one of the show off your best setups threads here I added a Sbody Elfin 50W to my last Fasttech order. It has just arrived and is nice quality and just as described on the website... but now I realise too small to fit a 22mm RTA on without unsightly overhang. Thinking about it, the SBody Elfin pictured was probably a larger version, probably DNA60 one.. anyway it is what it is and currently have Dvarw on it, but it could really do with a smaller RTA.

There is a 19mm Kayfun... a V3 Mini I think. Is it a good tank? Any other Kayfuns to consider the Russian? V2s ? - (I am not seeing much on those older tanks dimensions). Are there any other smaller sized RTAs I could be thinking about matching up with this mod?

For clarity .. not interested in spending hundreds of pounds.. thinking of clones here, or cheap authentics.

The overhang isn’t unsightly. The dvarw looks more aesthetically pleasing on it than the k3 mini.

The 2ml dvarw looks excellent on the elfin. I had the doggy on my white one too when I was visiting Crete. It looks excellent, one of the nicest looking setups with a low profile 22mm tank, especially compared with a lot of the other devices you see about. I’m a big fan of it.

when you are male and my age you quickly get used to a bit of overhang.....

KF3 is 19mm but it's tall, as tall as the mod probably... which I think is kind of ugly.

It’s very unsightly as well, the k3 mini. Not a bad tank though. But it’s definitely not a looker.

The pocket rta is nice on it as well. Still 2mm with a little overhang though.

Stick with it and you might get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom