What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Beserker V3

rew

Olympian
Looks like there is a Vandy Vape Beserker V3 coming out. Don't have any details yet though. Anyone know anything about it?

20220301_130018-scaled.jpg

All I can say is that is flipping hideous...hopefully the Mini will look nicer than that or that it comes with a full glass section as well. Although it looks like they've gone airflow adjustment through the the 510 pin this time around instead of the peek deck inserts.

I'll wait for the mini, not a fan of the 24mm versions but yeah, she's not a looker is she?

Looks like there's some different under coil airflows so I guess they've revamped the deck again or gone back to the OG style deck

Fugly. Though it probably vapes like a champ, and it looks like they sorted out the top cap blx from last time.

They were never pretty atties TBF,

Looks a bit like the Widowmaker RTA in style

Hmm, does that airflow on the tank look not adjustable?

Aesthetics are always a bit subjective But I quite like it

If they've sorted the common complaints from the V2 then this one should be a good atty.

Berserker's are always easy to build on and the flavour's are usually pretty good too. I might well make myself a guinea pig for this and put my it on my list, but I want to see some breakdowns first.

In many ways it reminds me of the Siren V4. Not much of a looker, but a great performer.

Well whether you like the looks or not it has got us talking about vape gear. Job done.

Back
Top Bottom