What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Berserker rda beauty ring faff

Qwackers98

Achiever
ney all, i had a clone zerker rda and worked fine on my pico squeeze apart from the beauty ring which didnt get trapped properly and spun a bit....
Decided to bite the bullet and buy a genuine. Coiled it, wicked it, stuck it on the squeeze and the light just flashed. Checked it on the ohm reader again...fine. Put it on without the beauty ring and it works fine.
Seems like the beauty ring it too thick possibly? I know the 510 on it doesnt protrude much but am loathed to slack it off as it may losen the positive post and it looks proper shit without it (looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down anyway but thats beside the point).

Anyone else had this or know of a fix for it apart from the blatantly obvious leave it off?

Mine won't work with the beauty ring on the Pico but it does on the Pulse don't know if it can be fixed though. I doesn't bother me at all really.

Mine won't work with the beauty ring on the Pico but it does on the Pulse don't know if it can be fixed though. I doesn't bother me at all really.
Im so glad you said that. Thought it was me just being a dumb chunt....

It's bad when your having a faff without ring. Maybe need to see a doctor about it. If it doesn't clear up

I run mine on a Signature Tips SQ, nave no issue as there is an adjustable 510, I guess that's the answer. I haven't run it on anything else yet.

ney all, i had a clone zerker rda and worked fine on my pico squeeze apart from the beauty ring which didnt get trapped properly and spun a bit....
Decided to bite the bullet and buy a genuine. Coiled it, wicked it, stuck it on the squeeze and the light just flashed. Checked it on the ohm reader again...fine. Put it on without the beauty ring and it works fine.
Seems like the beauty ring it too thick possibly? I know the 510 on it doesnt protrude much but am loathed to slack it off as it may losen the positive post and it looks proper shit without it (looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down anyway but thats beside the point).

Anyone else had this or know of a fix for it apart from the blatantly obvious leave it off?
https://www.fasttech.com/p/2156300
There you go bud.
Used a lot here at eyeball towers.

Back
Top Bottom