What's new

Berserker MTL v2 RTA

Was hoping this would be out by the end of the month but NewVaping are the only ones showing it as 'coming soon / pre-order', with no date.

At least FT are shipping it now ( can't be bothered waiting 4 weeks for an order though )

I thought I was going mad, reviews have been out for a month or so, but couldn't locate any UK stores selling them, or even listing. So came here to find out the craic.

I thought I was going mad, reviews have been out for a month or so, but couldn't locate any UK stores selling them, or even listing. So came here to find out the craic.

Vandy Vape revealed it & sent it to reviewers about a month a go when the release date wasn't for ages, teases. That seems to be the new norm

It used to be, you'd hear about a product one day & it was released the next. I imagine UK stores will be getting stock soon

Mine has just arrived from Legion of Vapers.

I'll post some thoughts once I've had a few ml through it.

So after a few ml through it I'd say it vapes very similarly to the MD rta.

Jjust with more control over the tightness of the draw.

The best way to describe the draw is restrictive.

Thought I'd prefer the 2x1mm airflow insert but found it just a bit too tight. The 1.4mm insert is spot on though.

Airflow seems smooth enough but you can get a very slight whistle when you start closing off the airflow below half way, depending on how hard you're pulling.

It certainly can't get as open a draw as the MD rta, so this is a mtl tank only.

I'd also say it seems like a slightly warmer vape than the MD rta?

The top cap can be a p.i.t.a when taking the tank on/off a mod or rebuilding it.

For refilling it's handy, although you're better to hold the glass when turning the cap to close or it could loosen the tank on your mod slightly.

When building I'd suggest a 2.5mm coil. Haven't tried the supplied 2.5mm claptons.

I've started with a 3mm one & it wouldn't wick propely until I thinned it out a bit ( this is with a 70pg mix too ).

Will switch to a 2.5mm coil tomorrow & see how it goes.

And lastly I've had no problems with leaking. Top of my mod is dry after 2 tanks through it.

I'll check it in the morning after it's been sitting full all night.

Remember to always remove the airflow insert before pulsing your coil.

Remember to leave your wick tails dangling under the deck too, I cut mine too short first time so it obviously wouldn't wick with a 1/3 of a tank left :18:

Just received mine. Overall very impressed with it, I have manabush base zero cola in and the flavour is fantastic. Reverse threading takes some getting used to but nothing major. The airflow ring does also make more of a difference than I thought it would. IMG_20200806_144808.jpg

Back
Top Bottom