What's new

Berserker MTL RDA?

Mine was perfectly usable, but the inserts were not as good a quality.
Yeah the same. The inserts where maybe not as precisely cut as the genuine but I found absolutely zero differences in vape quality and on going life span.

Yeah the same. The inserts where maybe not as precisely cut as the genuine but I found absolutely zero differences in vape quality and on going life span.

I can't speak for the clone, but even the original Berserker RDA had pretty inconsistent tolerances. I have two stainless and one in black. One of the the inserts are lose, another (the black one) you need serious force to get the top cap off, and with one of them the first set of grub screws weren't flat enough to capture the wire properly. With a bit of pick and mix, I now have two perfectly usable ones, but I wasn't very impressed with the manufacturing quality. Otherwise, it's a pretty decent RDA which allows for a lot of flexibility with builds and draw.

So if the clone performs just as well, and has sub-par tolerances too, sounds like it's a good deal :)

Edit to add: Mine were probably all from the first batch(es) they made. Got infected by the reviewers' hype.

I can't speak for the clone, but even the original Berserker RDA had pretty inconsistent tolerances. I have two stainless and one in black. One of the the inserts are lose, another (the black one) you need serious force to get the top cap off, and with one of them the first set of grub screws weren't flat enough to capture the wire properly. With a bit of pick and mix, I now have two perfectly usable ones, but I wasn't very impressed with the manufacturing quality. Otherwise, it's a pretty decent RDA which allows for a lot of flexibility with builds and draw.

So if the clone performs just as well, and has sub-par tolerances too, sounds like it's a good deal :)

Edit to add: Mine were probably all from the first batch(es) they maree. Got infected by the reviewers' hype.

Yeah I went through about an eighteen month period of trying every (and I mean every ) mtl rda that was squonk capable or convertible. This came right at the end of that period and had one or ordered in black and picked up a stainless clone. Yeah they are decent but not as good as the mini rta and squonk wise the ammit knocks it for six in a similar style.
I still think the strike and the hellfire short cranked win the prize.

Back
Top Bottom