What's new

Berserker MTL RDA?

I've one of each (genuine and clone)'and they are pretty similar. The genuine is marginally better quality inserts (cut cleaner) but the vape is identical to be honest. I'd be being snobbish to say I could notice any difference.
I suspect once you've settled on your vape, you are unlikely to touch any of the other inserts again and the difference in plastic is unlikely to be an issue unless you coil too low.

I believe they are peek, on the originals at least. Still plastic, though ......... still heat and cool differently from the metal, still break down more quickly .......... :(

But most importantly won’t cause a short if your coil is a bit low. I’d imagine they’re made from peek for a reason rather than as an afterthought.

I’ve one in the classifieds now and have had no issues with dry burning the coils with them in. Peek is pretty heat resistant as long as the coil isn’t actually touching it.

I will add. I've used the clone pretty consistently on a aleader killer for a few months and I've no sign of heat damage. (The clone is silver so it matches better, lol).

I had a real struggle getting some of the used inserts in and out, but you're right ....... once I've settled it won't matter. :2thumbsup:

Wanders off to look at the classies .......... :54:

and I've no sign of heat damage

I think it all comes down to being sensible and recognising the materials you're dealing with. If you park a glowing hot coil on top of plastic, bad things happen. I don't rate vaping plastic!! LOL

I love le mirage and the whole thing is pretty much made of plastic. I’ve not noticed it melting at all.

Yeah. It's same with the plug in by noname. It has a plastic airflow scoop that draws the airflow up to the coil. I've used one of these to death and yes there's some discoloration at the top of the slide but zero damage and I've run some low ohm coils in it while testing various liquids.
Common sense is the rule but sadly it's a diminishing skill.

I had a real struggle getting some of the used inserts in and out, but you're right ....... once I've settled it won't matter. :2thumbsup:

Wanders off to look at the classies .......... :54:

Use the metal thingy in the box ;)

I have a Berserker clone coming from FT, is it as good as the original? I took a gamble.....

Back
Top Bottom