What's new

Berserker MTL RDA?

Crewella

Olympian
The lovely @qwackers very kindly sent me a Berserker MTL RDA clone, so as I love the Berserker Mini so much I fell on it as soon as I'd got to the end of my MTL trial tanks, especially as I want to try squonking again.

But ........ can I just check I have this right ......... the airflow inserts are made of plastic ....... so you can't dry burn with them in?

The skyline has plastic inserts as well. I don’t dry burn so couldn’t tell you, not sure what people do with it.

As long as the coil doesn't actually touch it, stays a couple of millimetres away from it, and you don't dry burn it hot & long you should be fine.

If it's that greyish stuff it'll hopefully be Peek:

"PEEK (polyetheretherketone) is a high-performance engineering plastic with outstanding resistance to harsh chemicals, and excellent mechanical strength and dimensional stability. It offers hydrolysis resistance to steam, water, and sea water. PEEK has the ability to maintain stiffness at high temperatures and is suitable for continuous use at temperatures up to 338F (170C). This engineering plastic has a proven track record in challenging environments such as aerospace, oil and gas, and semiconductor."

The inserts are quite easy to take in and out so dry burn without it first. In order to get good flavour from this rda you need to use that little tool to push the coil down a fair bit for best flavour and it ends up being very close to the air adapter.

I learned the hard way. Rewicked, and dry burned the coil for only a few seconds forgetting to remove the insert thing and melted one of them...

The lovely @qwackers very kindly sent me a Berserker MTL RDA clone, so as I love the Berserker Mini so much I fell on it as soon as I'd got to the end of my MTL trial tanks, especially as I want to try squonking again.

But ........ can I just check I have this right ......... the airflow inserts are made of plastic ....... so you can't dry burn with them in?

Yes, it is recommended that you remove the insert when dry burning.

As above @Crewella remove them to fire the coil and bed it in then pop it back in before juicing up the wick. Hope it works out well!

Uh oh ......... :25:

So ........ they designed a deck that needs inserts that are likely to melt if you're not careful, and sides that are so high you need a special little handle to reach your fecking coil ......... really ........... I feel a headache coming on ......... ahead of the wild fury .............. :16:

Bloody Vandy Vape ........ they have great ideas, and I lost my rag with the Berserker Mini at first and now love it ....... but JESUS!!!!!! :banghead:

So ........ they designed a deck that needs inserts that are likely to melt if you're not careful, and sides that are so high you need a special little handle to reach your fecking coil ......... really ........... I feel a headache coming on ......... ahead of the wild fury .............. :16:

Bloody Vandy Vape ........ they have great ideas, and I lost my rag with the Berserker Mini at first and now love it ....... but JESUS!!!!!! :banghead:

I feel your pain H.
Im up to my eyeballs in pods before I let this little bugger get to me.

It’s cheap shite I’m afraid, @Crewella .

Back
Top Bottom