What's new

Berserker mini rta giveaway for you mtl poster's

I realise I’m resurrecting an old thread, but all the experts are on here.
Purchased the Mini berserker, quite proud of myself, managing to get the coil in and wick it. Lovely flavour, the problem is the coil that come with it, only reads at 0.68, I was aiming for at least 1ohm. What did I do wrong. Help meeee! Please(forgot my manners)

If you want a plus-ohm coil you'll have to make one, my included ones were 0.6-0.7 too, I tried one of the supplied claptons in it but didn't like it at all.

Cheers Simon.

I’ve got some wire as well but also ordered some vandy vape premade-coils, I fear they may be the same. Cheers for the advice. I filled it second time and it started flooding, school girl error. Didn’t realise you had to close of the airflow holes. Doh

On my mini, I screw down the top util the o-ring bites and then flip the mod upside down and screw the cap closed. Stopped the floods I got. :)

On my mini, I screw down the top util the o-ring bites and then flip the mod upside down and screw the cap closed. Stopped the floods I got. :)

I do this too, more out of habit because I’ve always done it with the nautilus 2 to stop flooding. Haven’t had a problem with flooding the berserker...yet

@simong totally off topic but your pic was bugging me because I knew I recognised your avatar but couldn’t for the life of me remember who it was ... until my mum just shouted out Eric Bristow has died :( I met him once, even got a kiss off him (although I wasn’t too impressed about that at the time) after my dad played him at darts

Cheers Simon.

I’ve got some wire as well but also ordered some vandy vape premade-coils, I fear they may be the same. Cheers for the advice. I filled it second time and it started flooding, school girl error. Didn’t realise you had to close of the airflow holes. Doh

yeah, I found it a bit of a pain to be honest, I can't offer much help as I've passed this on to @Crewella already.... but she love them, so I'd ask her for advice. :D

@simong totally off topic but your pic was bugging me because I knew I recognised your avatar but couldn’t for the life of me remember who it was ... until my mum just shouted out Eric Bristow has died :( I met him once, even got a kiss off him (although I wasn’t too impressed about that at the time) after my dad played him at darts

Yeah, such a shame only 60 too .. I was watching the premier league darts tonight when they announced it, Peter Wright was in tears after his match .... sad. :(

Cheers Simon.

As said, I turn mine upside down when seating the top to stop any leaks or gurgles. I think getting the wicks just right helps.
The vv coils are ok. I prefer plain kanthal but I've been using the supplied claptons with decent if warm results.

Yeah, such a shame only 60 too .. I was watching the premier league darts tonight when they announced it, Peter Wright was in tears after his match .... sad. :(

Yes my dad was a fan, played darts a lot himself until a few years ago ... bit of a shock. He really was quite a character

Back
Top Bottom