What's new

Berserker mini rta giveaway for you mtl poster's

A well deserved winner @simong. That’s the spirit of this great forum and we know we’ll get a true honest to goodness review. Congrats to you.

I realise I’m resurrecting an old thread, but all the experts are on here.
Purchased the Mini berserker, quite proud of myself, managing to get the coil in and wick it. Lovely flavour, the problem is the coil that come with it, only reads at 0.68, I was aiming for at least 1ohm. What did I do wrong. Help meeee! Please(forgot my manners)

Last edited:
Maggie from healthcabin has sent me a berserker mini rta in a bit of a mistake as it was supposed to be the rda for review but thing's went a little wrong. I will pop a review up for this as I haven't done one and it's a cracker (it's taking all my willpower to keep to my not keeping review items rule).
The rda has been posted out today so expect a review on that next week but in the meantime all you mtl posters, names in a nice list please and I will pick a random winner.
Keeping this out of the giveaway section as it gets swamped with folks who never post.
Thanks guy's
@simong , @instantlady if you can remember anyone else who was after one give them a shout.
not an entry but whats the mini rta,is it just 2ml capacity?.

Back
Top Bottom