What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Berserker mini rta giveaway for you mtl poster's

I've only tried the Berserker Mini with my own coils at around 1.4 ohms, 28 AWG kanthal on a 2.5mm ID. Wicked as a bow tie just tucked in neatly and gently fanned out to fill the top aperture. No leaks yet.

@simong RIP Eric, he fascinated me when I was young. His face always looked like some great Norman knight off the Bayeaux tapestry to me. And he played with such delicacy.

As said, I turn mine upside down when seating the top to stop any leaks or gurgles. I think getting the wicks just right helps.
The vv coils are ok. I prefer plain kanthal but I've been using the supplied claptons with decent if warm results.

Cheers eyeball, I’m guessing it wouldn’t work when just topping up with juice as it would leak out of the top? Seems to have been ok since I remembered to close the airflow.

I've only tried the Berserker Mini with my own coils at around 1.4 ohms, 28 AWG kanthal on a 2.5mm ID. Wicked as a bow tie just tucked in neatly and gently fanned out to fill the top aperture. No leaks yet.

@simong RIP Eric, he fascinated me when I was young. His face always looked like some great Norman knight off the Bayeaux tapestry to me. And he played with such delicacy.

Thanks Crewellla, think I’ve sorted it, I guess I just need to be brave and have a go at my own coils if I want higher ohms.

Cheers eyeball, I’m guessing it wouldn’t work when just topping up with juice as it would leak out of the top? Seems to have been ok since I remembered to close the airflow.
That's exactly when you should do it. Top it up and then just get the top to catch thread wise. Turn it upside down then tighten the top home. This creates a vacuum and helps prevent juice peeing out.

Brilliant, cheers and much appreciated advice. Just done it earlier works a dream. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom