What's new

Augvape Merlin Nano

No they will never move. As I say, each part secures the next until the chimney locks it all down. You'll smash the glass before the inserts ever move.

Just realised the way I wrote that section sounded the opposite of what I wanted to say. What I meant to say was, I agree with you, it's a shame people are passing it up because every review I've seen, except yours, makes it sound like they're going to come loose when assembled, which is misleading. I can't wait to try it out, it's not exactly the same as a dvarw I hear, but it's as close as I'll get to one without ordering from fasttech and we all know how their postage has been of late.

I've had no issues with the inserts coming loose, initially I thought it would but I think the wicking helps keep it in place.

My review:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rba/augvape-merlin-nano.html

Make that two reviews that mention the airflow inserts in a bit more detail. Maybe I should start relying on written reviews rather than YouTube videos... I was going to pair the stainless version with a red target mini 2, but the sandblasted with the black target mini 2 really does looks lovely.

This is a very good tank, full of flavor, easy to build and the air flow just works and it's tiny, one of my favorite tanks at the moment and don't seem to see much about on forums.

Have a small mod and was hoping to pair it with this. Can't find one anywhere

Back
Top Bottom