What's new

Augvape Merlin Nano

Toastie

Achiever
Not seen a great deal mentioned about it on the forum. For anyone that has one, are the airflow inserts still at risk of moving once you have your cotton in and the peek cap in place? In my mind, it seems the cotton tails may hold it in place once assembled, but I'm not certain.

Love the look of it but those loose inserts do worry me.

Not seen a great deal mentioned about it on the forum. For anyone that has one, are the airflow inserts still at risk of moving once you have your cotton in and the peek cap in place? In my mind, it seems the cotton tails may hold it in place once assembled, but I'm not certain.

Love the look of it but those loose inserts do worry me.

Have got one somewhere but haven't used it in ages. Pretty sure @Vapaneezer Scrooge is a fan, so he would probably have all the answers.

The inserts are actually held in place once the chamber is in place.
one of the best mt l flavour tanks around, looks smart too but the insert design could have been more clicky in the press for dept but once built it's a cracker.

Thanks, just what I wanted to see.

The inserts are actually held in place once the chamber is in place.
one of the best mt l flavour tanks around, looks smart too but the insert design could have been more clicky in the press for dept but once built it's a cracker.

Sounds good to me, yours is the only review I've seen to actually touch on the fitment of the inserts once fully assembled. The others I saw talk about them being loose before assembly but don't mention any more than that. Your confirmation is enough for me to trust purchasing one, probably be the beginning of August before I do, along with a target mini 2 for it.

Thanks, just what I wanted to see.

Sounds good to me, yours is the only review I've seen to actually touch on the fitment of the inserts once fully assembled. The others I saw talk about them being loose before assembly but don't mention any more than that. Your confirmation is enough for me to trust purchasing one, probably be the beginning of August before I do, along with a target mini 2 for it.
Yeah you've a U shaped fitting within the chamber that is held firm via the chamber itself holds the airflow fitting down. The chamber fits securely via two lugs either side that clip into the base nice and secure. Each part secures the next.
I think the inserts put a lot of folk off but it's definitely a tank That's worth it and it's been coiled and wicked numerous times here and never had any deterioration so I'd definitely recommend. Actually not far removed from the dvarw 16 in design.

Will have to dig mine out again and give it another go.

Hah, hopefully it's even better than you remember.

Yeah you've a U shaped fitting within the chamber that is held firm via the chamber itself holds the airflow fitting down. The chamber fits securely via two lugs either side that clip into the base nice and secure. Each part secures the next.
I think the inserts put a lot of folk off but it's definitely a tank That's worth it and it's been coiled and wicked numerous times here and never had any deterioration so I'd definitely recommend. Actually not far removed from the dvarw 16 in design.

Never owned the dvarw, it's another tank I've always wanted to pick up but just haven't made an order from China in a long time. The looks of the Merlin caught my eye, but the size and design being similar to the dvarw was another reason.

I agree with people passing it up due to the loose inserts, it is a shame that the vast majority of reviews didn't touch on it in detail, only saying they're loose, be careful if you knock the tank over as they could dislodge and ofc don't use on a mech.

I'll let you know when I've ordered and also how I get on with it.

Will let you know what I think, if I get round to it this weekend.

Hah, hopefully it's even better than you remember.

Never owned the dvarw, it's another tank I've always wanted to pick up but just haven't made an order from China in a long time. The looks of the Merlin caught my eye, but the size and design being similar to the dvarw was another reason.

I agree with people passing it up due to the loose inserts, it is a shame that the vast majority of reviews didn't touch on it in detail, only saying they're loose, be careful if you knock the tank over as they could dislodge and ofc don't use on a mech.

I'll let you know when I've ordered and also how I get on with it.
No they will never move. As I say, each part secures the next until the chimney locks it all down. You'll smash the glass before the inserts ever move.

Back
Top Bottom