What's new

Asvape Zeta

I have to agree that this tank is very good. It’s quite a clever design, it seems to me that the ceramic bit in the chimney and the narrow bore tip combine to produce really nice, dense flavourful vapour.

A bit of a pain for me to build at first, mostly because I haven’t used a postless deck for ages and as @Simmo961 says the little ceramic disk is prone to moving. But then you can leave this off and it still works ok, and once I was used to it it’s easy enough. I have a 2.5mm 30awg 316L coil in it, wrapped it with long legs, bent the legs underneath then trimmed and into the post holes. Works perfectly. My first build tasted firey due to hot legs I think, but quickly sussed how to avoid this on the second attempt.

I didn’t have to wind the coil backwards, and worth pointing out that it also comes with 2 different size bore 510 pins.

Wicking it is super easy and it seems to wick extremely well, and the juice flow seems very well designed, it wicks very well and hasn’t gurgled or leaked after filling it.

I also agree with @Simmo961 on it being much less pernickety that the dreaded hastur mini. No bubbling or threatening dry hits and liquid out the tip.

So don’t believe the reviews, this tank is very good. Just don’t put a clapton in it or run it at 20 odd watts. You should get one @Crewella :P

I’d also mention that the reviews I’ve watched for this tank have been really half arsed. They largely seemed to people that either don’t like mtl tanks, or don’t understand how this one works, and who don’t seem to mention any of the interesting and aspects of the design. That fool haze guy even was pondering why it comes with two 510 pins exactly the same and apparently didn’t notice the different bore size, then went on to demonstrate his intelligence by confusing the words “sensation” and “cessation”. hmm...

I’d also mention that the reviews I’ve watched for this tank have been really half arsed. They largely seemed to people that either don’t like mtl tanks, or don’t understand how this one works, and who don’t seem to mention any of the interesting and aspects of the design. That fool haze guy even was pondering why it comes with two 510 pins exactly the same and apparently didn’t notice the different bore size, then went on to demonstrate his intelligence by confusing the words “sensation” and “cessation”. hmm...
Yeah, don't know what happened there - one guy thought it had a squonk pin!

Anyway thanks for starting this thread @domejunky , I would never have tried it otherwise, mostly on the basis of not liking the markings. Seeing a good heads up from an experienced forum member is what changed my mind. I’m well pleased with it, it just makes good vapour and works consistently.

I couldn't find it on Amazon - has it been removed or am I just not searching for the right thing?
Depending on your location, it may not be sold on Amazon. In the US for instance Amazon doesn't sell atomizers.

Anyone got a link on amazon in uk ...
I can’t find it anywhere on Amazon

Back
Top Bottom