What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Asvape Zeta

Anyone played with one of these? It's piqued my curiosity. They seem to have sent it to YouTube reviewers who insist on putting a Clapton in it...

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3...svape-zeta-rta-rebuildable-tank?&m_override=1

... apparently it's about $28 with the MAP code
Just received it today...
What an amazing tank and it is truly easy to build and wick. Great flavor! Also people say postless deck is a pain but i found it very easy to work with... so go buy one [emoji4] 15quid on amazon!

I have 2 original berserker rtas as my go to for daily use, hastur mtl rta, galaxies rda and berserker rda... the zeta is now my new favourite!

Just received it today...
What an amazing tank and it is truly easy to build and wick. Great flavor! Also people say postless deck is a pain but i found it very easy to work with... so go buy one [emoji4] 15quid on amazon!

I have 2 original berserker rtas as my go to for daily use, hastur mtl rta, galaxies rda and berserker rda... the zeta is now my new favourite!
I couldn't resist £15 on Amazon. Its due to arrive today.

It looks like an interesting wee tank but has too much crazy esoteric symbolism on it for me.

It arrived and here are my thoughts on it.

Building was difficult and easy. The postless desk was easy but I have used them in the past. The thing I struggled with was keeping the ceramic disc still on the deck while building. I have a simple 26g round wire spaced kanthal build. Wicking I seem to have nailed by accident on the first go. Not the worst I have has to build on.

The looks are subjective but I love it and don't mind the graphics although I would have preferred a clear tank section as you can only see your juice when its nearly empty and when using a darker juice.

I have had zero leaking, not even a hint of juice anywhere, no gurgling or spitting either. Flavour wise its definitely top 3 with not much in it to be number 1.

Overall recommended for the cheap price and it is going into the rotation knocking out my Hastur mini which is a gurgle monster.

Hmm interesting. Anybody have a spare one of these and want to swap it for a rarely used hastur mini? :D

Back
Top Bottom