What's new

ASVAPE ZETA MTL RTA to many cons???

Just received it today...
What an amazing tank and it is truly easy to build and wick. Great flavor! Also people say postless deck is a pain but i found it very easy to work with... so go buy one [emoji4] 15quid on amazon!

I’ve changed my mind after trying this, it’s actually pretty good. Not the easiest to build, the deck is a bit of a pain in the arse in fact, but it puffs very well indeed. I have one trouser leg rolled up and am trying to understand the esoteric messages in the markings on the side of it.

Could u compare its flavor to another RTAs?Maybe Hastur or Siren 2 or Galaxies RDTA?
It is something between the original berserker and hastur mini in terms of flavor, so much better than Siren 2. However Siren 2 is probably the easiest to build and wick out of all. I have the original Hastur and it is definitely miles better than that. Haven't tried the galaxies rdta. Have the rda but don't really like it - the airflow situation is not up to my liking.
Hope it helps

I like the look of this rta. Pretty sure it would end up being thrown out of the window in a tantrum though :hmm: I learned quite a bit about Freemasonry, seeing a guy who was Worshipful Master of a lodge. He gets his left boob out quite frequently now, the brazen hussy, taking on the roll of the initiate in demonstrations :25: From what I could gather, it's some exceptionally dull, long-winded amateur dramatics, followed by everyone getting pissed. Some of the older gents apparently doze off during the longer ceremonies...

I like the look of this rta. Pretty sure it would end up being thrown out of the window in a tantrum though :hmm: I learned quite a bit about Freemasonry, seeing a guy who was Worshipful Master of a lodge. He gets his left boob out quite frequently now, the brazen hussy, taking on the roll of the initiate in demonstrations :25: From what I could gather, it's some exceptionally dull, long-winded amateur dramatics, followed by everyone getting pissed. Some of the older gents apparently doze off during the longer ceremonies...
Hmmm not sure it's that annoying to fly fast and far... I had worse time with the berserker where 1mm too long cotton and ur fked

Back
Top Bottom