What's new

ASVAPE ZETA MTL RTA to many cons???

Can you type the cons? I hate watching youtube videos, but I’m interested to find out what they are.

I baulked at 'three attempts to build it and get the flavour right, postless deck so you need to get the coils legs the right length, best to wrap counter-clockwise' ............ :crying:

I baulked at 'three attempts to build it and get the flavour right, postless deck so you need to get the coils legs the right length, best to wrap counter-clockwise' ............ :crying:

Don't like postless decks personally. Apparently the Coily tool from naturevape helps a lot though

I don’t see what advantage there is to a post less deck. It just seems to introduce hassle.

I don’t see what advantage there is to a post less deck. It just seems to introduce hassle.

Only benefit I see is it alloys under & full side airflow, but I agree it's a gimmick

The fucking around to get the leg lengths just right does my head in, 1/2 mm too short & you have to scrap the coil (or chuck it in the coil tub)

Coily tool does look handy, I see Vandy Vape are including their version in the Pryo 2 package

I was also wary of this tank because it has masonic symbols engraved on it. What’s that about?

Back
Top Bottom