What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire/Taifun Nautilus GT Mini

Simon G

Olympian
Pics for anyone who's interested... overall it seems very made and designed well, I've not vaped on it yet. There was some talk about the holes in the chimney in the thread about the original, on this tank with this coil (the 0.7 mesh N2s) the wick holes are level with the bottom of the tank and there's plenty of gap at the bottom of the chimney to let liquid through, the holes in the chimney are almost totally above the wick holes which would make me think that they are only there to let air bubbles escape, rather than building up in the sealed chimney
top ... therefore they don't need to be lined up with anything I guess.

here's the pics anyway..
IMG_20200729_144151.jpg
IMG_20200729_144221.jpg
IMG_20200729_144239.jpg
IMG_20200729_144252.jpg
IMG_20200729_144317.jpg
IMG_20200729_144330.jpg
IMG_20200729_144340.jpg
IMG_20200729_144357.jpg
IMG_20200729_144422.jpg
IMG_20200729_144426.jpg

Pics for anyone who's interested... overall it seems very made and designed well, I've not vaped on it yet. There was some talk about the holes in the chimney in the thread about the original, on this tank with this coil (the 0.7 mesh N2s) the wick holes are level with the bottom of the tank and there's plenty of gap at the bottom of the chimney to let liquid through, the holes in the chimney are almost totally above the wick holes which would make me think that they are only there to let air bubbles escape, rather than building up in the sealed chimney

here's the pics anyway..
View attachment 224887 View attachment 224888 View attachment 224889 View attachment 224890 View attachment 224891 View attachment 224892 View attachment 224893 View attachment 224894 View attachment 224895 View attachment 224896
Nice one bud.
I liked the gt. It is a tad bulky so this should be good. Hopefully they offer a pei top cap to squeeze some more liquid in.
Let me know how you feel it compares to the og mini.

Spot on, never realised there was a gap at the bottom to let juice to the coil, mines gunmetal so it is hard to see. Let us know how you get on with it.

Edit: Filling ports seem larger on this, they're longer on the full size, but very narrow.

here's the pics anyway..
View attachment 224887 View attachment 224888 View attachment 224889 View attachment 224890 View attachment 224891 View attachment 224892 View attachment 224893 View attachment 224894 View attachment 224895 View attachment 224896

Stick it on the silver Mixx and give us all a laugh:D

Then again I might be wrong hard to tell in pictures. Took a quick snap of the full size one, phone doesn't focus well up close.

_20200730_184418.JPG

mm, not sure Toastie.. I didn't have any problem filling it from my 60ml bottle though.

I've only just realised that it doesn't use the top threads of the coil too... it's a neat design imo.

mm, not sure Toastie.. I didn't have any problem filling it from my 60ml bottle though.

Same here with my 60ml gorilla style, the nozzle rests on the channel though, won't go in, never had an issue though. Haven't tried the larger necked bottles yet such as the Boston type, but could be an issue on the larger one.

Nice one bud.
I liked the gt. It is a tad bulky so this should be good. Hopefully they offer a pei top cap to squeeze some more liquid in.
Let me know how you feel it compares to the og mini.

It's been a long time since I used a nautilus mini, however I use my Vika Fantasy a fair bit and I think it's a comparable vape so far, it's got a looser draw than I was expecting but that might just be this coil?

It's not a short tank though, it's taller than my Vika (and anything else I own) ... I let it sit full of liquid last night and no leaks, but it did need a little flick out this morning, nothing too bad though.

Got the manabush Cola Libre in it and the flav is good.

Very early days (I'll have to try a range of coils) but if I was looking for a stock coil tank I'd be happy with this so far.

Can someone tell me what o-rings were getting chewed up in the other full size ones?

Back
Top Bottom