What's new

Aspire neeko rta

Yeah much more about the coil.

If you like sub-ohm mtl (0.5-0.7) I think the pandora and the true are better bets than the Pioneer (just my opinion). The hastur was also good but it's not tight enough for me. Havent tried the neeko but I'm a bit dubious of it being a classic based on reading up here. Could be wrong tho.

Thanks for the replies! I live in Asia and can't find the true or Pandora locally. I'm on the fresia right now for mtl used to DL till last week. So far I've tried 2.5mm and 3.5mm n80 26g round wire and the 30x2+36 wotofo clapton. The 3.5mm seems to work better for me at 18w 20w the clapton needs a good 30 and it drinks a lot of juice, closer to rdl.

I can find these tasks listed in local shops: berserker v2, expromizer v4, Neeko, pioneer, hastur mini

Can't say I notice things like the rate of juice consumption in various tanks. All I can say is the Neeko is easy to build and live with. Really like the MTL airflow options on it. Have been using it constantly since I got it.

I think the largest factor affecting how much juice will be vaporised is the Wattage you use the tank at. Like you've found - running the tank with a dual core clapton coil needs more power to give you the vape you like so it uses more juice compared to simpler round wire.

I'd stick with the basic wires - complex wires work great in high powered, airy DL tanks because you need to vaporise a lot of juice to give good flavour, but you don't need this in MTL. I find that there is no real advantage of using fancy wires for MTL - simple round builds work just as well.

I'd save the dual clapton just in case you decide to vape RDL at a later date.

I think the largest factor affecting how much juice will be vaporised is the Wattage you use the tank at. Like you've found - running the tank with a dual core clapton coil needs more power to give you the vape you like so it uses more juice compared to simpler round wire.

I'd stick with the basic wires - complex wires work great in high powered, airy DL tanks because you need to vaporise a lot of juice to give good flavour, but you don't need this in MTL. I find that there is no real advantage of using fancy wires for MTL - simple round builds work just as well.

I'd save the dual clapton just in case you decide to vape RDL at a later date.

Totally agree. Am just using a simple round wire kanthal @ 1 ohm. Only needs about 13 watts and it's great flavour.

Ordered the Neeko should be here in a few days. Was really tempted to get the pioneer because, and I know I'm a noob, the tiny chamber with it's reducer seems like it would concentrate the vapor more than say my fresia. But it was sold out in the shops and there's so many threads here and reddit about it being fiddly.

Appreciate all your input! Got a simple round wire 6 wrap 26g 3.5mm n80 back in the fresia it's at 0.67ohm. Kept the clapton aside

Long-time lurker here, with thanks to @Kif for inspiring me to actually post something.
When I started vaping (4 years ago) I very quickly jumped to dtl on rdas (the tecc arc mini didn't cut it!) but over the last few months I've been enjoying mtl more and more. The Kizoko Limit (in rta mode) got me going (bear with me) and a Hellvape Vertex swiftly followed, which I actually really like (at 1 mm or thereabouts). Now I'm chasing mtl flavour and thinking the Neeko looks a good place to start. Other than that I've been looking at the Pandora, but opinion here seemed to become quite negative after the honeymoon period. The other option is to invest a little more and go high-end (stupid phrase) with the Kf Lite Plus or the Evl Reaper v3 (titanium version reduced on Enushi site).
Your comments, thoughts, opinions would all be very welcome.

Long-time lurker here, with thanks to @Kif for inspiring me to actually post something.
When I started vaping (4 years ago) I very quickly jumped to dtl on rdas (the tecc arc mini didn't cut it!) but over the last few months I've been enjoying mtl more and more. The Kizoko Limit (in rta mode) got me going (bear with me) and a Hellvape Vertex swiftly followed, which I actually really like (at 1 mm or thereabouts). Now I'm chasing mtl flavour and thinking the Neeko looks a good place to start. Other than that I've been looking at the Pandora, but opinion here seemed to become quite negative after the honeymoon period. The other option is to invest a little more and go high-end (stupid phrase) with the Kf Lite Plus or the Evl Reaper v3 (titanium version reduced on Enushi site).
Your comments, thoughts, opinions would all be very welcome.

IMO the Neeko has great draw options and I particularly like it for tobaccos and dessert tobaccos. I think the Pandora is improved by the bellcap option if you don't mind filling from the bottom.

IMO the Neeko has great draw options and I particularly like it for tobaccos and dessert tobaccos. I think the Pandora is improved by the bellcap option if you don't mind filling from the bottom.
Thank you for the swift response. So would you rate the Neeko as being on a similar level to a Reaper or Kf Lite? Part of me wants to go down the more exclusive route but the attraction of something decent for a fraction of the price is hard to ignore.

Thank you for the swift response. So would you rate the Neeko as being on a similar level to a Reaper or Kf Lite? Part of me wants to go down the more exclusive route but the attraction of something decent for a fraction of the price is hard to ignore.

The KFL and Reaper are great RTAs, but are they any better than the Neeko because they are expensive? Not in my eyes. The Neeko is mass produced. That is the only difference. Everything else is subjective of course.

Back
Top Bottom