Vape Superstore
What's new

Aspire Nautilus GT

Premier Ecigs
Why is it faulty?.

If you look further back on this thread I went into detail about it. The base where the coil screws in, the thread was about 1mm too low so the coil sat too low in the tank, which meant it wasn't pressurised properly, and it kept dry hitting on me. My other one in use works great though :2thumbsup:

AcmeFog
If you look further back on this thread I went into detail about it. The base where the coil screws in, the thread was about 1mm too low so the coil sat too low in the tank, which meant it wasn't pressurised properly, and it kept dry hitting on me. My other one in use works great though :2thumbsup:
Sorry about that,i'm just lazy at the moment.

E-liquids.com
What’s the consensus on this tank then good or bad?

I love my gt... after I made the slight adjustments and got coils to suit my needs as you would with any tank ... build quality is great.. looks nice and doesn’t look like a shi**er ... I have two and just use them in rotation when one is cleaned I have the other ready to juice up and go... it’s slowly become my daily tank and I’ve since not used anything else from my collection

I've had one for a bit over a week now with the glint mod, and tbh I'm really enjoying it. Im new to nautilus coils and tanks, and so far I quite like the mesh one at 16watts (rated 20-25) on the third airflow hole, gives a nice loose mtl, with some 9mg Nic salts, tried 12mg freebase and it was too harsh. The 1.6 I managed to burn quite quick but I've a feeling it was my choice of juice on that one, as it gunks quick on my rebuildables too, but flavour and overall vape was nice on that too. I'm keen to try out different types of coils, like the triton Clapton or Nic Salt ones. So far it's been a really smooth vape, and can't complain about the flavour either, doesn't match what I can get from my hastur mini, but still decent. Bought as a backup but at the moment it's my main mtl device.

View attachment 210706
Got the 4.2ml extension, Happy days.
I keep meaning to ask whenever I see your photos, but what mod is that? I really like the look of it. Cheers.

Vape Green
I keep meaning to ask whenever I see your photos, but what mod is that? I really like the look of it. Cheers.

Hmm which mod? I have a few :)

Edit: if you mean the one in the pictures on this thread, it's the aspire glint mod, which came as a kit with the Nautilus GT.

Last edited:
Hmm which mod? I have a few :)

Edit: if you mean the one in the pictures on this thread, it's the aspire glint mod, which came as a kit with the Nautilus GT.

Bit gutted I just opt for the tank. The glint mod really does look good with the gt on top... there is time yet tho to grab on I suppose hahah ..

Smoore
Bit gutted I just opt for the tank. The glint mod really does look good with the gt on top... there is time yet tho to grab on I suppose hahah ..

DSC_0178.JPG

It's a nice little mod, very simple only has a wattage mode and removable 18650 so good for a mtl setup. I wish it had a puff counter though. Some of the "chrome" has started to chip away around the edges though, I noticed a few days ago. That annoyed me a bit.

Back
Top Bottom