What's new

Aspire Nautilus GT

I use MTL RTAs mainly, but always have some Nautilus coils around that I can use in various tanks. Do you know if the wick holes are the same size on the 1.6 ohm coils?

Yes I do believe they are .. if this rendering is anything to go by I think they have adjusted the juice holes to suite their tyro tank

IMG_2154.jpg

Mine never seems to get hot. Flavour wise the coils do seem to take a age to bed in. The vapito coils seem to be a lot better from the off ... I do only vape custards so flavour isn’t massive as in with a fruit base but seem a millions times better than the aspire ones ... drilling it out was easy... only 1mm bigger then half round file the inside for burr removal and bobs your uncle ... a million times better
It’s under the drip tip and the base gets super hot after a few drags. Tried the 0.7 mesh they provided and a 1.8 AIO coil as I bought a pack a while ago. No idea what’s happening and what to do about it. Surely it’s got to be the tank. I have emailed Aspire and put a post up on the Aspire Forum to see if I have any luck their. Feel like I’ve hit a wall at the moment. I’ve cleaned the tank and everything to make sure it’s not anything like that.

Mine gets warm but not hot.I had the aspire pockex and that used to get hot if you dragged too hard,maybe an aspire fault in all their products?Is the 1.8 aio coil better for flavour?Anyhow good luck with getting a positive response from aspire.

I’ve spoke to aspire who then asked me for a series of images and product checks. They say they would put me In touch with aspire U.K. but I am still to hear from them. Aspires customer service seems to lack someone..... maybe service hahaha . I’m not being funny a company such as smokerstore wouldn’t of let this out if it was their deficit product but throw it on a aspire tank and you get away with anything pmsl

I’ve spoke to aspire who then asked me for a series of images and product checks. They say they would put me In touch with aspire U.K. but I am still to hear from them. Aspires customer service seems to lack someone..... maybe service hahaha . I’m not being funny a company such as smokerstore wouldn’t of let this out if it was their deficit product but throw it on a aspire tank and you get away with anything pmsl
They also have a Facebook page with people who work with Aspire mate, have you tried that? I’m yet to have a reply from the website forum or email, we’ll see what happens. I know I bought my tank from a legit website as I’ve bought things off them over the years.

My tank is legit and aspire confirmed that . Unfortunately as mad as it sounds I’m only 31 but I do not have Facebook ... I would rather sh*t in my hands and clap hahha . So no I haven’t tried that option but thank you for the advice ... I’ll have to hold out until the U.K. department sort it ... not much they can do tho as now I’ve drilled and sorted my own issues hahaha

Mine gets warm but not hot.I had the aspire pockex and that used to get hot if you dragged too hard,maybe an aspire fault in all their products?Is the 1.8 aio coil better for flavour?Anyhow good luck with getting a positive response from aspire.
After around 5 drags in the part under the drip tip, let’s call it the metal plate. Gets super hot on your lips and the base gets a little hot too. I’ve tried 0.7, 0.7 mesh, 1.8 Aio. I couldn’t tell you about he flavour different just yet as it’s hard to say with what’s happening mate. I’m just confused.

After around 5 drags in the part under the drip tip, let’s call it the metal plate. Gets super hot on your lips and the base gets a little hot too. I’ve tried 0.7, 0.7 mesh, 1.8 Aio. I couldn’t tell you about he flavour different just yet as it’s hard to say with what’s happening mate. I’m just confused.
Theres certainly a design fault somewhere.Aspires customer service isn't the best that's for sure!

My tank is legit and aspire confirmed that . Unfortunately as mad as it sounds I’m only 31 but I do not have Facebook ... I would rather sh*t in my hands and clap hahha . So no I haven’t tried that option but thank you for the advice ... I’ll have to hold out until the U.K. department sort it ... not much they can do tho as now I’ve drilled and sorted my own issues hahaha
I don’t blame you mate. Hope we both have some luck

Back
Top Bottom