What's new

Aspire mixx

Lol....I vape left handed so that's the up n down buttons sorted for me....the battery tube would have been better smooth or a middle plastic bit added.......can't see the screen.... don't give a fk....the atty air hole thing bugs be as well, I pretend to play the flute and use my long finger to fire.
I need to get rid of the gold battery cap and get a silver one ...I have just looked at it in detail, I thought it was solid, but suppose it can't be for venting purposes....so yip it's no a rain mod......unless a wee cocktail umbrella is a planned add on later to be revealed.
My tall atty's don't look to great on it either....but hey ho, it's better than a stand alone.
Sunbox have been at this game for a while, maybe they allowed the design apprentices to go radio rental.
I will give you a tenner for it posted, what colour have you got:)

Silver, all silver...

Does it match the battery cap....if not get the tuxedo and your sorted :)

nope... silver mod gold tank.... :D

venting? a couple of small holes near the other end of the tube would have done for that, or a small hole under the bit you hold on to... the whole cap is open I can see my battery through it and what colour wrap it has! :D

venting? a couple of small holes near the other end of the tube would have done for that, or a small hole under the bit you hold on to... the whole cap is open I can see my battery through it and what colour wrap it has! :D

So can I now you fkin mentioned it:)

So can I now you fkin mentioned it:)

I'm trying it in 18350 mode now... I prefer it, feels more comfortable with the smooth tube, although it looks pretty silly. I found a yellow drip tip to match the colour of the battery. ;)

:19:

IMG_20200728_220249.jpg

I was looking at it last week on lepetitvapoteur but ordered an ultem easy instead, mainly because it's much lighter. Never going to use 18350s again realistically.

the bottom edge feels so sharp, it's really horrible to hold, the display only shows the voltage and amps when you fire, but as it's on the bottom you can't see that anyway, the up down buttons are in my palm, my index finger sits nicely over the air intake on my tank so blocks the airflow. you can't use it in the rain as the water would go straight in the massive holes in the battery cap and down the side of your battery. the grooves in the tube are really uncomfortable, all my tanks either look too short or too tall. Aspire really paid them to design this?

I really hate it... :D
to tell the truth, reading your comment and looking at mod pictures one can imagine all of that :D

Back
Top Bottom