What's new

Aspire mixx

Had a play yesterday. It's a variation in the easy. Nice mod but the battery cut off is higher than the easy so you don't get as long vape wise. Must be something to do with the ability to use 18350 cells.
Shame as there's no ability to update firmware so what you get is what you get.

I have one on the way... I'm quite curious about the design and how it's going to feel in use. I'm hoping it not all design aesthetic over comfort.

I have one on the way... I'm quite curious about the design and how it's going to feel in use. I'm hoping it not all design aesthetic over comfort.
It's comfortable to hold. The only thing I'm having to get used to is which finger to fire with as the button side of the mod is quite short. With just my pinkie underneath the mod my 2nd finger lines up with the fire button. Otherwise I'll have to get used to putting 2 fingers underneath the mod and then my index lines up.

It's comfortable to hold. The only thing I'm having to get used to is which finger to fire with as the button side of the mod is quite short. With just my pinkie underneath the mod my 2nd finger lines up with the fire button. Otherwise I'll have to get used to putting 2 fingers underneath the mod and then my index lines up.

Right yeah, I've experienced that with mods before.... I was thinking I'll probably use mine in 18350 mode, but I can't really imagine how that would be either. :)

I'll see soon enough I guess.

Right yeah, I've experienced that with mods before.... I was thinking I'll probably use mine in 18350 mode, but I can't really imagine how that would be either. :)

I'll see soon enough I guess.
You'll have the same decision in 18350 mode.

Took the dog for a groom today and next door the vaping shop had them, you can guess what happened next :)

got mine this morning..... not that impressed so far, the design makes no sense for me.

... and for £65 they couldn't even include a hex key? Seriously?

got mine this morning..... not that impressed so far, the design makes no sense for me.

... and for £65 they couldn't even include a hex key? Seriously?

Lol, that's designers for you, more so with SBS, some whacky stuff out there....I quite like it, would I buy another... no, I would get another mental mad looking SBS if the price was right..:)

Back
Top Bottom