What's new

Artery Pal 2

You noticing much difference between the original coils and the newer hp coils I've got a couple of packs of the original 0.6 but fancy giving the new hp ones a try
Well I used it for most of yesterday eve and really enjoyed it. OH has taken it now as I gave her a puff and she liked it!
I think they’re decent and would be happy using those if I ran out of .6.
For me there wasn’t a massive difference in flavour and that’s a good thing

Well I used it for most of yesterday eve and really enjoyed it. OH has taken it now as I gave her a puff and she liked it!
I think they’re decent and would be happy using those if I ran out of .6.
For me there wasn’t a massive difference in flavour and that’s a good thing

Yep I agree. For me the 1 ohm HP coils are the best all round.

Well mine arrived not long ago. Tested both coils. The 1.2ohm is a weak vape to me, on a half charged battery out of the box, not a fan. Using the 0.6ohm now and it's running lovely, so much so that I managed to order a pack of these coils.

I avoided ordering the HP version of the 0.6ohm as it was quite a bit more expensive. Anyone know the actual difference between the original 0.6 and the HP 0.6?

Well mine arrived not long ago. Tested both coils. The 1.2ohm is a weak vape to me, on a half charged battery out of the box, not a fan. Using the 0.6ohm now and it's running lovely, so much so that I managed to order a pack of these coils.

I avoided ordering the HP version of the 0.6ohm as it was quite a bit more expensive. Anyone know the actual difference between the original 0.6 and the HP 0.6?
They are sketchy on details aside from they last longer apparently. That’s about as much as I can find.

Glad you’re enjoying it. Cracking little thing. Am very impressed with the 1hp version

They are sketchy on details aside from they last longer apparently. That’s about as much as I can find.

Glad you’re enjoying it. Cracking little thing. Am very impressed with the 1hp version

Well I'm certainly not taking their word for it. I'll wait on people's opinions. I'll probably order some of the 1ohm HP next, I wanted to make sure I had a stock of the coils that worked for me, which turned out to be the 0.6.

The 1.2ohm had a stupid ramp up time for me, how does the 1ohm compare?

Planning on using this as my main device, battery life could be a problem though. In the house or at work it's not an issue, but if I head out for a full days trip on the bike, I doubt it'd last the day.

Well I'm certainly not taking their word for it. I'll wait on people's opinions. I'll probably order some of the 1ohm HP next, I wanted to make sure I had a stock of the coils that worked for me, which turned out to be the 0.6.

The 1.2ohm had a stupid ramp up time for me, how does the 1ohm compare?

Planning on using this as my main device, battery life could be a problem though. In the house or at work it's not an issue, but if I head out for a full days trip on the bike, I doubt it'd last the day.
If the ,6 are working I’d stick to them. The 1 ohm will give you longer life though.

If the ,6 are working I’d stick to them. The 1 ohm will give you longer life though.

Looks like I'm going to be getting around 4 hours battery life, when vapong away at home.

Looking for some more advice since this is my first pod style system. How do you go about washing your pods out?

When it arrived I put the 0.6ohm in the 3ml pod and the 1.2ohm in the 2ml pod. Decided I preferred the 0.6ohm, so I chucked the 1.2ohm coil and rinsed the entire pod with water, now its stored as a spare.

I presume it's just a rinse and air dry situation? My RTA's usually get disassembled and put in a bowl with water and dish soap, rinsed very well then dried with kitchen roll. I used just pure water on the pod.

Looks like I'm going to be getting around 4 hours battery life, when vapong away at home.

Looking for some more advice since this is my first pod style system. How do you go about washing your pods out?

When it arrived I put the 0.6ohm in the 3ml pod and the 1.2ohm in the 2ml pod. Decided I preferred the 0.6ohm, so I chucked the 1.2ohm coil and rinsed the entire pod with water, now its stored as a spare.

I presume it's just a rinse and air dry situation? My RTA's usually get disassembled and put in a bowl with water and dish soap, rinsed very well then dried with kitchen roll. I used just pure water on the pod.
I just run mine under the tap till clear. Leave for a bit and then shake out most of the water. Kitchen towel as much as I can and then fill. Pretty simple really

Back
Top Bottom