What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Artery Pal 2

I have some 12 mg Prime Vapes in my MF Bridge with .6 mesh EUC ccel coils and its fine. See how you get on with the two varieties. I know @rew has tried the newer HP coils that you can now get so maybe he can give some input on these for you. I will be trying the HP 1 ohm this week and will put my usual 12mg Prime vapes into it to see.

For what its worth I don't find the Artery .6 coils that harsh or warm. I would hazard a guess that with pretty much everyone one here preferring the .6 they would agree unless we are all hard throated or what ever the term is :)

Looks like I'll just have to mess around with them and see what I prefer. I don't regret buying the 1.2 over the 0.6, but after watching a video it seems the 1ohm HP would have been the better choice since it has a narrower bore.

Not sure if I can change it now as my order is set as dispatched, it'll still be with them but it'll be all packaged up...

Looks like I'll just have to mess around with them and see what I prefer. I don't regret buying the 1.2 over the 0.6, but after watching a video it seems the 1ohm HP would have been the better choice since it has a narrower bore.

Not sure if I can change it now as my order is set as dispatched, it'll still be with them but it'll be all packaged up...
You can dial down the airflow to get it fairly tight. Its so long since I tried the 1.2 I can't remember if it was tighter or not. When this pod is dried out ill stick a 1 ohm in and let you know.

You can dial down the airflow to get it fairly tight. Its so long since I tried the 1.2 I can't remember if it was tighter or not. When this pod is dried out ill stick a 1 ohm in and let you know.

Thanks, I've emailed ecigone and asked if it's possible to swap the coils for the 1ohm, see what they say. I heard people mentioning that there's air pressure issues with the 1.2ohm, when you close it right down, due to the wider bore. That's the reason they reduced it on the 1ohm, so I hear.

How true all that is, I don't know.

Package has already left, so unable to change. They said I could send it back, but told them there was no need. Roll on tomorrow :14:

Ok I’ve put a new 1 ohm HP coil in and tested it directly against the .6 with the airflow fully open. The 1 ohm is tighter than the .6 but it’s not huge albeit it’s definitely noticeable. Too early to comment on 1 ohm flavour but from memory this seems better than the 1.2 ohm. I’m quite impressed. Flavour is good. (I am using nic salts though as totally forgot what I said earlier about regular nic. Oops)

Heat wise there really isn’t much in it. Both seem on par now I have the airflow closed down to about just under a 1mm hole. I don’t think I could tell the different between either to be honest from a heat perspective.
Hope this helps a little :)

Appreciate it. Sounds like the 1ohm would suit me, but I do need to give the 0.6 a shot just to be sure.

Hopefully the 1.2ohm ones aren't shite because I'll have 6 of them and no funds to buy the others until I've used them pretty much.

If the 1.2ohm performs similar to the nautilus mini 1.8ohm, I'll be happy. If it performs better I'll be over the moon. For reference, I use the second smallest hole in the nauty mini.

I like the 1 ohm HP core coils. Think they are really decent for MTL. Personally I find them less warm than 0.6 ohm.

Just discovered a recent thread about them and they all seem to be recommending the 0.6ohm as well...

Think I'll stick my 70VG 12mg Am4a in with the 0.6 when it arrives. If it goes well, I'll see about getting ecigone to swap the 1.2ohm over if I send them back unopened.

Ok I’ve put a new 1 ohm HP coil in and tested it directly against the .6 with the airflow fully open. The 1 ohm is tighter than the .6 but it’s not huge albeit it’s definitely noticeable. Too early to comment on 1 ohm flavour but from memory this seems better than the 1.2 ohm. I’m quite impressed. Flavour is good. (I am using nic salts though as totally forgot what I said earlier about regular nic. Oops)

Heat wise there really isn’t much in it. Both seem on par now I have the airflow closed down to about just under a 1mm hole. I don’t think I could tell the different between either to be honest from a heat perspective.
Hope this helps a little :)
You noticing much difference between the original coils and the newer hp coils I've got a couple of packs of the original 0.6 but fancy giving the new hp ones a try

Back
Top Bottom